Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates for tomorrow morning and Monday

Posted this in my Live Blog but in case you didn't see it:

NFL Re-Draft Mock: I may not get any of these picks right, but I'm going to do a mock of the third (and possibily fourth) round. There are a lot of big names still on the board.

Thoughts on All NFL Picks: I'll be posting my thoughts on every single pick in the 2008 NFL Offseason pages.

2008 NFL Draft: Day 2 Coverage: No live blog, but I'll post every pick in the offseason pages and comment on some of them.

2008 NFL Draft Grades: Will be posted on Monday morning.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

are you going to note that the packers have both of the two best quarterbacks in the division? hhahaha. what abunch of losers.

Comment

Sadly, Star, the Lions have the best QB.
      Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        NFL Re-Draft Mock: I may not get any of these picks right, but I'm going to do a mock of the third (and possibily fourth) round. There are a lot of big names still on the board.
        When will this be up?
        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I am going to be updating my 2009 mock soon. Already have a rough sketch...will touch it up after today's dumb decisions.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            When will this be up?
            Working on draft thoughts then that.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              I am going to be updating my 2009 mock soon. Already have a rough sketch...will touch it up after today's dumb decisions.
              Should be interestintg. I am doing the same, although I will have to change some picks after yesterday's idiocy.

Comment

Working...
              X