Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Draft Pick Thoughts and Grades

http://walterfootball.com/offseason.php

I'll be going in alphabetical order because that's how it's set up in my server.

ALL TEAMS ARE UP w00t!
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I gotta do at least 8 pages worth of scoring for the contest...have 2 done
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Campbell is a lazy underachiever, so I'm not sure what Arizona was thinking here.
      Terrible assessment Walter. You failed to realize that Campbell is the perfect compliment to the laziness of Alan Branch. Now Branch can skip practice to go eat fast food with a buddy.

Comment

LOL Damn it, I knew I was missing something
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Hey, Gabe Watson was actually working hard this offseason before he got hurt. If Gabe Watson can turn it around anyone can (yes, I am trying hard to convince myself as well as you guys).
          www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

Everything's up
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

You're high for giving DeSean Jackson a C grade. No clue walter his punt return ability alone is worth 49.

I can't believe my Bucs didn't move up for him, but I don't mind getting Dexter Jackson and a 5th rounder.

Comment

Actually I was kind with the C. The Eagles have no WR over 190 lbs. lol
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Walter, I'd like to know how many games you actually watched DeSean Jackson play.

I've watched about 11 hours of his game tape, there is a reason why he was the #1 WR on my board.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                    Terrible assessment Walter. You failed to realize that Campbell is the perfect compliment to the laziness of Alan Branch. Now Branch can skip practice to go eat fast food with a buddy.
                    What about Gabe Watson?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      Walter, I'd like to know how many games you actually watched DeSean Jackson play.

I've watched about 11 hours of his game tape, there is a reason why he was the #1 WR on my board.
                      I live in San Francisco, so I saw every Cal game the last 2 years. He has great speed and good hands, but I don't like his route-running, and there are obvious size problems as well.

Comment

26. Duane Brown, OT, Virginia Tech
                        The Texans did a solid job trading down to recoup some picks. I had Duane Brown going at 27, so they obtained pretty good value and a much-needed upgrade at tackle. (Pick Grade: A)
                        Wow Suprised there, as a Texans fan i know we HAD to draft a LT, but I didnt think anyone would have put him 1st or maybe even 2nd round? Grade A for need but C- for talent

Comment

I had Duane Brown No. 28 in my mock so getting him at 27 is fine.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            Actually I was kind with the C. The Eagles have no WR over 190 lbs. lol
                            lol your right about that but i like the pick alot especially at #49
                            Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

A D for the Flacco pick? I agree that at #18 it was a small reach but I have to believe there was another team trying to trade up for Flacco, otherwise Ozzie would never have done it. The pick used to move up was one of the two third rounders they gained in the other trade, so they didn't really lose much at all.

The Ravens draft was solid top to bottom. They waited a little long to get a corner, but the Fabian Washington trade was a good move.

Comment

Working...
                              X