Who had the WORST Day 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had the WORST Day 1?

Candidates: Tennessee and Atlanta...I'm busy so I want you all to talk it up..
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Why arent the bungles a canidate
    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

How about the lions who walked away with Cherilus and Jordon Dizon

Comment

Miami should be on the list as well.

Jake Long and Chad Henne are on my all overrated list if I woulda made on. I love Merling as a 5 tech I never saw a 3-4 team taking him...needs to gain 12 pounds.

Comment

I was LIVID when we took Stewart, but I feel better now that we have Otah as well. I hate giving up next year's 1st rounder but if those two guys can bring back the glory days of power running then it's all good.

I think we would have been better off with Otah at 13 and a power back in the 2nd or 3rd round

Comment

I vote for Detroit followed by Tennessee, then Atlanta. I wasn't impressed with Seattle or Houston either.
            www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

Considering that Atlanta had as many picks early as they did I think they were poised to have the best draft overall this year....except they decided to use some of those picks to move up to draft a player that they plan on putting in a position to get Matt Ryan killed.

So I'd say using two high 2nd round picks to move back into the first round to murder your #3 overall pick is a pretty bad deal.

I vote for Atlanta as worst overall just because they had it made if they would have just waited and let the draft fall to them and let all the other dumba$$ GM's F up this draft. They could have gotten some really good value in the 2nd round with all those picks because numerous 1st round players would have fallen to them.

DAK
              "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Texans. Duane Brown in the 1st wtf??
                Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by Dumb Azz Kracka View Post
                  Considering that Atlanta had as many picks early as they did I think they were poised to have the best draft overall this year....except they decided to use some of those picks to move up to draft a player that they plan on putting in a position to get Matt Ryan killed.

So I'd say using two high 2nd round picks to move back into the first round to murder your #3 overall pick is a pretty bad deal.

I vote for Atlanta as worst overall just because they had it made if they would have just waited and let the draft fall to them and let all the other dumba$$ GM's F up this draft. They could have gotten some really good value in the 2nd round with all those picks because numerous 1st round players would have fallen to them.

DAK
                  I agree, after I posted, I thought about Atlanta's draft and how they were in position to have one of the best drafts, instead they reached on all their picks. Although I think Detroit made the stupidest picks, Atlanta made the more stupid decisions.

Comment

Jags, 3 picks down the drain to reach for harvey
                    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Originally posted by KClemens2008 View Post
                      Jags, 3 picks down the drain to reach for harvey
                      I thought they ripped off the Ravens in that deal actually. I believe they won 300 TVC points.

Comment

I'm not as down on the Jaguars draft as everyone else seems to be. Players that can get to the QB are a premium in this league and they got 2 pretty good ones.

Comment

Tennessee Titans - Why draft Chris Johnson when you had Chris Henry? Unless they think Chris Johnson can play WR, which he did at East Carolina, it was a waste. Jason Jones filled a position of need, but they still need a reciever.

Atlanta Falcons - Trading up for Sam Baker was ridiculous. He would have slid to them in round 2, and if not, who cares? Duane Brown is just as good. Matt Ryan will do okay if there's a line behind him. There probably won't be.

Minnesota Vikings - Tyrell Johnson? Seriously? Brohm would look nice in Purple and Gold, you know.

Detroit Lions - Gosder Cherlius when Otah was on the board. Jordan Dizon when NEARLY EVERY OTHER LINEBACKER was on the board.

Honorable Mention

New England Patriots - Yep. I'm not really high on Jerod Mayo, and Terrence Wheatley isn't going to be as good as Charles Godfrey. But they did fill positions of need.
                          - Also known as Dan.
                          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Tennessee definitely had a very big "WTF" draft. Seattle did as well - didn't they trade up for John friggin' Carlson?

Atlanta had the most disappointing draft for me, but at least they had a momentary lapse in their insanity to take Lofton. That inspires some hope for me.

Detroit's picks were just...wrong. There are no other words.

Jacksonville, I was just dumbfounded at first. Just unable to speak, I was so annoyed. The more I think about it though, the more I like it. Both Harvey and Groves are quality, speedy, SEC-caliber pass-rushers who can possibly put the hurt on Peyton. I was a little annoyed that they passed on all the falling WR's, but...it could be worse - I could be a Titans, Seahawks, or Lions fan.

EDIT - Agreed with Blaze - that trade up for Minnesota, I was like "ah, there's Brohm"...and then Johnson came off the board. That was a big headscratcher, and i'm sure half of Minny's fans are crying themselves to sleep tonight.

Comment

Cherilus over Otah isn't a big deal to me since I never gave Otah a mid-first round grade.

Cherilus over Albert (shouldn't have traded down) and Mendenhall? WOW

Comment

Working...
                              X