X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Matt and I stacked up against other mocks

Correct picks in Round 1:

Mike "Overlord of the NFL Draft" Mayock: 9
    Kiper: 7 (hair wins the tie-breaker with McShay)
    McShay: 7
    Walt: 7
    Matt: 6 (but nailed NO-NE trade)
    NFL DC: 5
    Carucci - NFL.com: 5
    Football's Future: 4

Can't find Mayock's
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I would think Mayock blowed all of us out
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

McShay's doesn't count, he edited picked #2 last night. He has no clue what is going on.

Plus I should get bonus points for nearly hitting the NO/NE trade (a 2009 3rd = 2008 5th)
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Scott Wright looks like an idiot with his mock draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          McShay's doesn't count, he edited picked #2 last night. He has no clue what is going on.

Plus I should get bonus points for nearly hitting the NO/NE trade (a 2009 3rd = 2008 5th)
          Yeah man that was a great call

Agree on McShay
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

By comparison to you guys, I had 11 right.

If we don't count the Chiefs taking Albert at 15 instead of 17 like I predicted, then I only have 10. Oh well.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
              By comparison to you guys, I had 11 right.

If we don't count the Chiefs taking Albert at 15 instead of 17 like I predicted, then I only have 10. Oh well.
              Nice job.

Yeah I'm counting exact picks.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Thanks. =D
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

What time did the thread close? I was trying to edit my mock this morning and it wouldn't let me. I got 5 correct picks, but I should of had 8, because I was trying to switch Dorsey and Chris Long, because I had heard that the Rams were gonna take him, and I was gonna move Jeff Otah down 2 spots from 17 to 19, because I wanted to put Aqib Talib in my top 20. Next year you should make the contest be the entire first round.

Comment

You did have a great mock blaze, but I can't believe Atlanta passed up on Dorsey. Such a stupid move they will regret this like the Jets regret passing up on Sapp.

Comment

Only pick I am so pissed about that I had in my mock was not going back to my prior instincts with Stewart to Carolina. Didn't think they were going OL because they said they were moving Gross to LT, and I should have realized that Merling's hernia should have lowered him down. If it wasn't Merling, I am pretty sure I would have went with Stewart...****.

The rest I don't think I would have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by daphenomx View Post
                        What time did the thread close? I was trying to edit my mock this morning and it wouldn't let me. I got 5 correct picks, but I should of had 8, because I was trying to switch Dorsey and Chris Long, because I had heard that the Rams were gonna take him, and I was gonna move Jeff Otah down 2 spots from 17 to 19, because I wanted to put Aqib Talib in my top 20. Next year you should make the contest be the entire first round.
                        2 pm ET.

If you were in the process of editing, then your fault. You had plenty of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          You did have a great mock blaze, but I can't believe Atlanta passed up on Dorsey. Such a stupid move they will regret this like the Jets regret passing up on Sapp.
                          Remember when I joined a while ago, we were arguing about how they needed to move forward from the Vick era as fast as possible, and I advocated that Ryan would move it faster than Brohm or Flacco? Like it or not, turns out I was right. =P

But I agree, Dorsey > Ryan. I think Sedrick Ellis would have been better, only because we're fairly certain that Ellis will have a long career.
                          - Also known as Dan.

Comment

I just found Mayock's mock. Here's the link. http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsess...o&confirm=true. He got 5 correct picks.

Comment

That's Carucci's mock.

Comment

Working...
                              X