4. OAK: McFadden
    5. KC: Ellis
    6. NYJ: Gholston
    7. NE: Rivers
    8. BAL: Ryan
    9. CIN: Harvey
    10. NO: McKelvin
    11. ARZ (f/BUF): DRC

Basically that's how I think the top picks go. ARZ trades up for DRC since they are scared Buffalo will take him.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Sounds about right. Cinci might have be interested in Jerod Mayo though. You never know.

Comment

I think NO would have traded up with KC in that instance, and KC would have snagged Leodis McKelvin at #10, forcing the Cardinals to trade up for #11 and DRC in this scenario.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
        Sounds about right. Cinci might have be interested in Jerod Mayo though. You never know.
        True I was actually thinking about that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
          I think NO would have traded up with KC in that instance, and KC would have snagged Leodis McKelvin at #10, forcing the Cardinals to trade up for #11 and DRC in this scenario.
          I disagree. Trading up to 5 was too expensive for them. I said it all along: NO TRADES IN THE TOP SIX.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            I disagree. Trading up to 5 was too expensive for them. I said it all along: NO TRADES IN THE TOP SIX.
            My gut instinct tells me they were desperate enough for Sedrick Ellis that they'd have done it. But we'll never know.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

This is true, they were probably very reluctant about trading away the second round pick because it was still very possible for them to get Shockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                My gut instinct tells me they were desperate enough for Sedrick Ellis that they'd have done it. But we'll never know.
                They offered the Chiefs their #10, #40, and 1st next year and the Chiefs turned it down which was a good move imo because Dorsey is such an elite talent.

I wish Dorsey would have gone to ATL...I really wanted to nail that Balmer pick but I guess they thought CB was a big need.

Comment

Matt, I think the Saints would have traded up for Rivers. I don't think they liked the idea of a CB at 10
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Matt, I think the Saints would have traded up for Rivers. I don't think they liked the idea of a CB at 10
                    Well it is corner or DT.

I don't think Rivers is a player that you trade up for. Look at all the great OLBs on the board in the 3rd round!!!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they traded just based on the fact they were very impatient this draft.

Comment

ATL- Dorsey
                        OAK-McFadden
                        KC-Gholston
                        NYJ- McKelvin
                        NO- Ellis
                        BAl-Rayn
                        Cin-Rivers
                        NE- Mayo

I think Ellis still would have been there at 7 and the Saints still would have made the trade. The jets get stuck taking a corner because Gholston and Mcfadden are gone.

Comment

Well it is corner or DT.

I don't think Rivers is a player that you trade up for. Look at all the great OLBs on the board in the 3rd round!!!
                          Well, Pat Sims and Dre Moore are still left.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

3. ATL takes Dorsey
                            4. OAK takes McFadden
                            5. KC takes Gholston
                            6. NO takes Ellis
                            TRADE: New Orleans wants to move ahead of CIN to get Ellis. They call New England, but they say they won't trade down. NO panics, thinking the Pats will take Ellis, and move up with NYJ, who hopes to get Rivers at 10.
                            7. NE takes McKelvin
                            8. BAL takes Ryan
                            9. CIN takes Rivers
                            10. NYJ takes DRC

Comment

Working...
                            X