Your favorite blurbs from Walter's Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite blurbs from Walter's Blog

5:08: Aww, it's OK Chad Henne, you'll have a chance to be inconsistent in another town.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

5:35: No, thanks, Old Spice. That commercial where the guy keeps sliding along the base path is funny, but they should have shown a close-up of the umpire girl. She looks hot but it's hard to tell.

I agree she has amazing legs.

8:17: With the No. 54 pick, the Tennessee Titans select Jason Jones, DE, Michigan State.

Dear Vince Young,

We hate you. We will never give you a good receiver. We will surround you with crap like Justin McCareins and Eric Moulds. We want you to fail. We will salt your wounds and burn your lands. Death to the Philistines!

Sincerely,

Titans Front Office

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I loved the open letter to Vince Young.

7:20: Broncos are on the clock. They need a receiver because Brandon Marshall cut his arm while trying to thwart terrorists who robbed a Burger King. Dan Connor and Ray Rice would work here too.

Comment

Glad you guys liked it... I'll give MAJOR PROPS to anyone who knows where the "salt woulds, burn lands, death to philistines" is from. It's such an odd reference.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I can't believe what the Titans did 2 years in a row. They make Matt Millen look smart.

Comment

Walter, I will be SHOCKED if Miami passes up on Dan Connor at 64. SHOCKED.

Comment

jon bunyan

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Walter, I will be SHOCKED if Miami passes up on Dan Connor at 64. SHOCKED.
              Charles Godfrey, maybe?
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Connor is a Parcell's type.

Doesn't matter if they take him or not though, they are stuck with the worst defense in the NFL.

Comment

Well, The Big Dolphin has signed Reggie Torbor and traded for Akin Ayodele... that's why I had em passing on Connor
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Well, The Big Dolphin has signed Reggie Torbor and traded for Akin Ayodele... that's why I had em passing on Connor
                    That's a good point I forgot about the Ayodele trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Glad you guys liked it... I'll give MAJOR PROPS to anyone who knows where the "salt woulds, burn lands, death to philistines" is from. It's such an odd reference.
                      Its from Ancient Rome, but you're probably not looking for that answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X