Overrated/Underrated Drafts in your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overrated/Underrated Drafts in your opinion

Overrated Draft: Carolina (Stewart/Otah) & New England (Mayo/Wheatley)
    Underrated Draft: Philly (Laws (good value and depth)/Jackson/2009 first)

I also loved what Tampa did getting an receiver with elite Speed and return ability. If Talib's character concerns are okay he is a steal at 20...that was my only concern to Tampa 2 teams was his character.

I love how Washington respected their QB. They got him the weapons he deserves, though i don't think Kelly and Thomas will make immediate impacts.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I agree with your overrateds. Carolina could have had Chris Williams and Ray Rice/Matt Forte, and their 2009 1st.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Overrated: Pittsburgh Steelers. They'll be lucky if they can find starters for their line on day 2.

Underrated: Cincinnati Bengals. Nothing wrong with Keith Rivers, I think he'll win DROY. I actually like Jerome Simpson, even if it was a reach. He's got a nice frame and basically every analyst called him their sleeper. (Does he even qualify as a sleeper then).

Comment

Overrated: DET (Cherilus, Dizon), OAK (McFadden)

Underrated: NYG (Phillips, Wheatley)

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
          Overrated: Pittsburgh Steelers. They'll be lucky if they can find starters for their line on day 2.

Underrated: Cincinnati Bengals. Nothing wrong with Keith Rivers, I think he'll win DROY. I actually like Jerome Simpson, even if it was a reach. He's got a nice frame and basically every analyst called him their sleeper. (Does he even qualify as a sleeper then).
          Rivers was a good pick, but Simpson is my contender for worst pick of this draft. This was them taking the ultimate pot shot at Chad Johnson. Drafting a WR high yet because hes from a small school and they reached for him they won't have to pay him good money. Considering the likes of Dre Moore and Pat Sims were on the board and could have helped the Bengals considerably it was a pretty awful pick.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
            Overrated: DET (Cherilus, Dizon), OAK (McFadden)

Underrated: NYG (Phillips, Wheatley)
            We drafted Terrell Thomas, Wheatley went to the Pats pick before.

I really like our draft got value for need. Would like a trade up for Manningham or Connor today.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post

I like Jerome Simpson as well. Have him has my #8 WR and drafted him in the draft game.

Comment

Overrated: DET (Cherilus, Dizon), OAK (McFadden) < agree with 49ersfan

Underrated: the Steelers draft, they got my #1 ranked RB and My # 1 ranked WR. And they still have some OL prospects on the board for round 3
                Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                  I like Jerome Simpson as well. Have him has my #8 WR and drafted him in the draft game.
                  Hes a good WR with great hands and athleticism but we could have gotten him in the fourth..
                  Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

With everyone bashing DEtroit's draft, there is no way they can be overrated.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I agree with you, Matt. The Eagles draft was solid.

Walter, how is Desean a "C" grade? He fills two needs and was taken at a more than decent range.

Comment

Overrated: Jets

Gholston shows no effort and will be an average pro, playing only when he wants to.

Underrated: Falcons

Starting QB LT and LB for the next ten years. Even if they turn out to be mediocre (which I dont think is the case) The falcons got two of the three most important positions with their first two picks (DE is the other most important) and dont have to worry about them, They already had a great DE from last year anyways. I dont see why people said they are the losers of day 1.

Comment

Overrated: Falcons
                          Underrated: Texans (great day 2)

Comment

Overrated: Chiefs (Good early picks, some odd mid round picks)

Underrated: Giants have had a good draf and gotten little credit, homerism aside
                            Last edited by giantsfanmike; 04-27-2008, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Overated: Dallas
                              Underated: Not sure

Comment

Working...
                              X