Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WalterFootball.com not the only Woodson lovers

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsess...o&confirm=true

NNC, Puppy, and the rest of the haters. Post here after reading this article. You will all be proven wrong.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I doubt he will be but does anyone really care about him anymore? I know I don't.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

You didn't include me in with the rest of the haters in the Day 2 thread. It's not fair that I get called out now.

If Andre Woodson becomes a good NFL passer, not only will I ever question your credibility, I'll buy you KFC for a year!

As for the article itself:

I am not saying that Woodson is Brady.
      Then I stopped reading.

Comment

I don't see Woodson being a Tom Brady in this league. Not only do I not see his upside to be that high, I don't see him ever starting full time for the Giants. Not that he couldn't eventually, but it would take career-ending injuries from Eli Manning to make it happen, which I can't see occurring. Look at the beatings his dad took as a Saint. Peyton hasn't missed a game ever. Eli himself had a separated shoulder that he played through.

The best comparison is definitely Matt Schaub, like we said earlier. He'll be a relatively late pick who gets traded for a whole lot more than the team who took him paid for. Look in 2010 for a team (Hi Chicago!) to trade their 2nd round pick, if not more for him.
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Ya, I read this already. I think it places unfair expectations on Andre Woodson comparing him to Brady because he will neverbe Brady.

I'm cheering for the kid, I just don't think he'll do it. If he does though, you'll recieve all the props.... I just don't see it happening ever.

Comment

Matt Schaub went in the third round and was like the 5th QB taken. So it's a little bit of a difference.

Comment

pretty good read.

honestly sucks what happen to woodson, but this stuff happens. 31 teams passed on him, only time will tell if those 31 teams made a mistake. In all honesty i like woodson, cant believe qb's such as Brennan and dixon were drafted ahead of him, that is jus rattling.

My favrite qb's in the this year class(in order)

1) Matt Ryan
              2) Kevin O'Connell
              3) Adrea Woodson
              4) Brian Brohm
              5) Josh Johnson
              Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                Matt Schaub went in the third round and was like the 5th QB taken. So it's a little bit of a difference.
                I'm comparing them because I think that the Giants will receive much more than they paid for Woodson in a few years.
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                  I doubt he will be but does anyone really care about him anymore? I know I don't.
                  lol that was hilarious.

Comment

Agreed that Woodson is better than QBs like Johnson, Dixon, and Brennan drafted ahead of him, but I don't expect them to have good careers.... or even careers as NFL starters.

Comment

The comparison to Brady isn't a future Hall of Famer...top 3 QB of all time.

The comparison to Brady is another late round QB that was ignored that will be a good QB in the NFL.

Comment

Dixon & Johnson will be elite CFL QBs. Dixon, especially.

Comment

Josh Johnson = Bruce Gradkowski.

I hate that 5th round pick. I wanted Steve Johnson so bad. Bills by the way, already love him. He is already a fan favorite after I totally sold them on Steve Johnson.

Comment

I understand that, but it's not the name to throw out. Lots of other QBs were drafted late and succeeded, like Bulger. Just the mention of Brady bring expectations to a new level.

Comment

I don't trust this author either.

First of all: I am a racist so it astounds me that this monkey knows how to work a computer.

2) He said the Dolphins made a superior choice selecting Jake Long.

3) Writes terrible leads (Not relevant but bugs me)

4) His editorials aren't really editorials. They are like a cross between an editorial and a human interest story.

Comment

Working...
                              X