No announcement yet.

WalterFootball.com not the only Woodson lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point bringing up that he loves the Jake Long pick. That makes me think less of the article.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
      I understand that, but it's not the name to throw out. Lots of other QBs were drafted late and succeeded, like Bulger. Just the mention of Brady bring expectations to a new level.
      They have many same qualities though. Great arm strength. Great leadership.

I will never measure a QB up to Brady's levell, but some similairities are there for Woodson and Brady.

lol and how can you have pressure as a 6th round draft pick? What are the expectations? If he sucks, then it's no big deal because the giants are loaded anyways. If he is awesome, then Jerry Reese and Matt McGuire are football gods.

The risk/reward ratio is enormous with a pick like Woodson in the 6th round to a team that is set with their franchise QB. Woodson plays great in the preseason good for a few years and has great appearnces in regular season games if Manning goes down, and you could be talking about acquiring a 1st round draft pick or more.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Derek Anderson would probably be a much better comparison even though Woodson is a much more polished player as a prospect.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
        X