Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angry E-mailer of the Day (He asked me to post this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry E-mailer of the Day (He asked me to post this)

From Chadwick:

Walt, Walter,

Did you even get 1 Lions pick right? You where to busy LOL-ing at the Lions picks to actully make the right one in your awsome MOCK DRAFT...

I already know your response... The lions are so stupid , they draft so stupid, Paris - at least he is not Avril Lavine, ( dont Know how to spell it but she is kind of HOT) Or do you have a Mustard Joke. ( Dizon ) pardon me , NOTHING, that was funny when you actually get it.

Good pick on Harvey at 15, and Mayo in the second. - they both went in the top ten buddy.

Anyways - just need to say something to all of the so-called LIONS fans. I think your all full of ****.. All you want to do is talk bad about your favorite team. If you have said at any piont that your done with the LIONS - Than Please just be done, I am really F-in tired of all these so called LIONS fans talking about how they cant even watch.... Here is a note from a real Lions fan______ Stop watching You Dingle Berry, Go be a Cowboys fan or wait, be a Giants fan, or wait , maybe your should be a Pats fan,.... anyways the point is go route for a team that wins today, and stop pretending that your a FAN of the LIONS...
    That goes for you TO WALT........

Why dont you POST that on your site

LOVE CHADWICK - A TRUE LIONS FAN

My response:

Chadwick,

Thanks for checking out my site and sending me an e-mail.

I guess you got the wrong idea - I'm not a Lions fan. I just want them to succeed because those fans have suffered for so long.

I don't think I got a Lions pick right, though I had them taking Cliff Avril for a while before changing the first-round selection to Derrick Harvey. It was my fault for underrating Matt Millen's stupidity. Gosder Cherilus at 17? A 225-pound middle linebacker (and a fifth-round prospect) in the second round? There's no way to predict this sort of madness. Did you have them taking Cherilus and Dizon?

Speaking of madness, it must have been a full moon in New York because we just witnessed the craziest draft in recent history. I had seven picks correct in the first round. Normally I'd be disappointed with a result like that, but Mel Kiper and Todd McShay also hit seven, while many other mocks on the net had much less, including NFL.com's Vic Carucci (5).

I'm sorry you were disappointed with my mock results. I can promise to try better next year, but it's impossible to predict what inept GMs like Millen are going to do. Not even the guys who have inside info can get it right.

Thanks again. Hope your Lions find success in 2008.

Walt
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

LOL Love e-mails like that
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Anyone who refers to themselves as Chadwick needs to be beaten with a baseball bat until internal hemorrhaging begins. Subsequently to the battering with athletic gear, the wounds must be cut open and a mixture of 60% sulfur and 40% salt must be vigorously rubbed into aforementioned lacerations that had been previously inflicted on the victim.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

lol a user named "A TRUE LIONS FAN" just registered.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

What a tool. Does this guy have any concept on predicting a draft when each choice can cascade onto other picks? I mean KC would never have traded up had Albert not been available. Wow. And for the record I nearly spilt my White Russian when Detroit's pick came in.

Comment

A Full moon, a lot of kegs, a black cat, and quite a bit of ineptness happened Saturday and Sunday.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post

My response:

Chadwick,

Thanks for checking out my site and sending me an e-mail.

I guess you got the wrong idea - I'm not a Lions fan. I just want them to succeed because those fans have suffered for so long.

I don't think I got a Lions pick right, though I had them taking Cliff Avril for a while before changing the first-round selection to Derrick Harvey. It was my fault for underrating Matt Millen's stupidity. Gosder Cherilus at 17? A 225-pound middle linebacker (and a fifth-round prospect) in the second round? There's no way to predict this sort of madness. Did you have them taking Cherilus and Dizon?

Speaking of madness, it must have been a full moon in New York because we just witnessed the craziest draft in recent history. I had seven picks correct in the first round. Normally I'd be disappointed with a result like that, but Mel Kiper and Todd McShay also hit seven, while many other mocks on the net had much less, including NFL.com's Vic Carucci (5).

I'm sorry you were disappointed with my mock results. I can promise to try better next year, but it's impossible to predict what inept GMs like Millen are going to do. Not even the guys who have inside info can get it right.

Thanks again. Hope your Lions find success in 2008.

Walt
              Damn, i only hit 6, could have been 8 but i had Clady and Williams switched because i thought Williams was a better fit for Denver's Zone Blocking scheme...

Comment

The only Chadwick I know is Chadwick Pennington.

This was a hilarious e-mail. My favorite one yet.
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Guess I can't blaime him for being angry Walter he's a Lions fan. Since Barry has left what have they been able to cheer for. He's just taking it all out on you because you guessed what they SHOULD have done
                  Check out my new site Today!
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

he was actually pretty funnny i thought. mustard? that was funny.

Comment

I saw a Lions fan on NFL Network day 2 raving about how the Lions were going to be seeing everyone else at the Super Bowl. I think he was referring to Super Bowl 124 when Matt Millen is finally dead and the team has had time to recover from how bad he is at everything.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

As a true Lions fan, which is also the worst part of my existence on this earth, I guess I should apologize for this guy. It's common for people to take their personal frustrations out on others, all too common and annoying.

It's not Walter's fault for reporting the truth, which is pretty tough to hear sometimes.

As a historical comparison though, the Lions once picked a fifth round projected LB in round 2 that turned out pretty well. His name was Chris Spielman. Too slow they said to go any higher, so let's not prejudge the Dizon pick just yet.

I think the Lions drafted pretty well beginning in the third round.

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                          As a true Lions fan, which is also the worst part of my existence on this earth, I guess I should apologize for this guy. It's common for people to take their personal frustrations out on others, all too common and annoying.

It's not Walter's fault for reporting the truth, which is pretty tough to hear sometimes.

As a historical comparison though, the Lions once picked a fifth round projected LB in round 2 that turned out pretty well. His name was Chris Spielman. Too slow they said to go any higher, so let's not prejudge the Dizon pick just yet.

I think the Lions drafted pretty well beginning in the third round.
                          Dizon did play well in college but why even try to defend the pick when Dan Connor was still on the board? He was obviously the better prospect and if the Lions were so in love with Dizon they could have waited and still gotten him.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                            Dizon did play well in college but why even try to defend the pick when Dan Connor was still on the board? He was obviously the better prospect and if the Lions were so in love with Dizon they could have waited and still gotten him.
                            I think they felt that Connor was not a good cover 2 LB....not enough speed to get back on passing situations. Also, somebody on here did post that other teams had him rated much higher than round 5....I think the Colts in particular.

This was a Marinelli pick. He doesn't believe in Combine numbers, but field production, and Dizon averaged 13 tackles per game. He was rated a high 3rd rounder until he did only 12 bench reps at the combine. Marinelli loves him, so don't blame Millen for this one.

Comment

A True Lions fan?

A truely blind Lions fan more like.

I think the Lions done ok on day 2, but I hate these type of homers who jizz over every pick in an average draft for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X