Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angry E-mailer of the Day 4/28 (this time, a Rams fan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry E-mailer of the Day 4/28 (this time, a Rams fan)

Bill writes:

walter the ******,
    who the **** are you when it comes to the draft and youre smartass comments. go ****in die dude. you were wrong on the rams at #2 with long and had to eat crow and your vendetta shows up with avery. how do you ****in know how good he'll be? the other guys you named all had issues, most notably character ones. we arent going to deal with the early primma donna wideouts who will come to the nfl and do nothing. avery was a great pick over the other guys. you even had him rated predraft as a great get. now because the list you compiled is turned upside down we are terrible. maybe you cant evaluate jackass. let me see who you had ahead of a 3 year starter who runs a 4.3 and put up great numbers; sweed maybe better, jackson-hes an itty bitty guy at 170 no thanks, thomas has had all of 3/4 of a season playing good football vice avery's 3 years, and hardy whom i actually like but if you havent noticed he has some issues and we have drew bennet for that role. do some research you ****in hack before you spout off about what you dont know. youre horse**** you dumb****. go dig ditches youd be better at it pussy.

bill waldron

I respond:

Bill the e-mailer,

Thanks for checking out my site and taking the time to send me an e-mail.

I'm disappointed you don't agree with my draft analysis of the Rams, but I'm a bit confused. You said I was "wrong on the rams at #2 with long..." I had Chris Long in my mock, so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

Regardless, it seems like your beef with my draft analysis is with Donnie Avery. It's widely known in league circles that the Rams reached for Avery. He was the No. 7 or 8 WR on many lists, and could have been obtained atop Round 3.

But who am I to question the Rams right? After all, they're a sterling 17-34 the last three years, and in that span, almost every single one of their draft picks in the first three rounds has been a bust. Can't say I'm surprised though, as the team had to vote on whom it wanted at No. 2.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to send me your thoughts. I really appreciate it,

Walt
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Started 3 years in Conference USA, runs well because he's small, and put up great numbers on a pass-happy offense, once again in Conference USA. Sounds like a stud wideout to me. Can't imagine why he was rated so low at wideout.
    Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

I wonder if the guy realizes the the word ****ing actually ends with a G, not an N?

Comment

better that you were nice about it and simply told him how stupid he was

what a stupid douche

Comment

Walt, ur an idiot. Didn't u know that picking a third round rated wideout as the first wideout in the NFL Draft is like Sam Adams, always a good decision? =P

Seriously, I love how people blindly defend their teams being completely inept. At least he's a real fan lol

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

You have to give these e-mailers props Walter, after the draft is over, they sure know more than you did before it started.

Amazing how no one calls you out before the draft, but the super homers are all over you when you dis their team.

Comment

The funniest part by far is that these people have faith in their front offices.

I am a Giants fan and I barely have any faith in ours. And yes, I am fully aware of what we did.
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

"walter the ******,"

Man, so that's your real name, Walt? That's an unfortunate name...

That was strike 1 and 2, then strike 3 that made me stop reading altogether was the "youre" in the first sentence. I'll never take anyone who can't understand basic third grade level grammer seriously at all. Dumbasses.

Comment

Originally posted by McWatt View Post
                  "walter the ******,"

That was strike 1 and 2, then strike 3 that made me stop reading altogether was the "youre" in the first sentence. I'll never take anyone who can't understand basic third grade level grammer seriously at all. Dumbasses.
                  LOL that is hilarious!!! .... "walter the ******" as a salutation
                  NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by McWatt View Post
                    "walter the ******,"

Or basic spelling! GRAMMAR!

Comment

Lol that was great. I smile when I read homeristic (I'm aware this isn't a word) stupidity.

Silly Bill trix are for kids!
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by St_Conroy View Post
                        Or basic spelling! GRAMMAR!
                        Touche. You couldn't resist, could you, lol. That said, I think my post is slightly more intelligent and my point was made, the one spelling mistake aside.

Comment

do some research you ****in hack before you spout off about what you dont know.
                          I think with his accuracy and reasoning it's pretty obvious that Walter does his mocks by picking names out of a hat. And with his football betting week predictions it's obvious that he doesn't care about research.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            [B]
                            But who am I to question the Rams right? After all, they're a sterling 17-34 the last three years, and in that span, almost every single one of their draft picks in the first three rounds has been a bust. Can't say I'm surprised though, as the team had to vote on whom it wanted at No. 2.
                            Being a sucker for sarcasm and irony I love this part of the reply.
                            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
                              I wonder if the guy realizes the the word ****ing actually ends with a G, not an N?
                              I guess it all depends on how quickly you say it. Though sometimes it ends with a '.

The sarcasm chip in my computer exploded when I clicked on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X