No announcement yet.

My Local Sports Radio calls Walt out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just started reading it and laughed when i got to the Detroit's besty move, Takeing Mike Williams, the best player in the draft.

I can't argue because alot of people thought that, its just funny to read now what everyone thought back then.

Comment

haha I'm glad you e-mailed him.

his rant about you saying Mike Williams being the best pick is now a commercial promo for the station, so i'll be hearing that for the next two days about 3 times a day. Unfortunately, the promo is too short and it doesn't mention your website's name. Bummer nothin wrong with getting your name announced 3x's a day on one of the highest sports radio shows (or so they claim).

Comment

LOL yeah everyone thought Mike Williams was the best player in the draft, and everyone praised Matt Millen for taking him.

I learned my lesson - never compliment Millen for any draft move ever again.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The only good matt millen move was drafting caleb campbell in the 7th rd

Comment

Got a response from Mike Schoop:

Walt,

My pleasure.

Mike Schopp
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Lol what a loser.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'm surprised he responded at all.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                  The only good matt millen move was drafting caleb campbell in the 7th rd
                  Millen wanted to draft Colt Brennan again there, but Marinelli stepped in and made them take Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Got a response from Mike Schoop:

Walt,

My pleasure.

Mike Schopp
                    hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LovemyBills View Post
                      haha I'm glad you e-mailed him.

his rant about you saying Mike Williams being the best pick is now a commercial promo for the station, so i'll be hearing that for the next two days about 3 times a day. Unfortunately, the promo is too short and it doesn't mention your website's name. Bummer nothin wrong with getting your name announced 3x's a day on one of the highest sports radio shows (or so they claim).

HAHAHA just heard it Walter go to the site and listen live.

Comment

LOL what I want to know is why this guy is spending so much time talking about 2005 Draft Grades. Must be a boring show. I'd like to know if he has an opinion of his own
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Mike Schoop just hates mock drafts and draft grades in general, so really, it just happened that he fell upon your site and decided to open his stupid mouth. He really got going by seeing the 2005 grades, because those grades dont have a re-evaluation like the rest of them do.

Comment

my mistake, you didnt start giving re-gradings until 2006

Comment

I'm going to re-grade everything this summer.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Walt thought it was a classy response to the stupid critique. Maybe the guy will show you some respect in the future. I bet if you played back some of the guy's own predictions a week ago he would look like a fool. Well nice job not getting mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X