draftdaddy.com Draft Grades - Hilarious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draftdaddy.com Draft Grades - Hilarious

I've just been there looking at some of the FA signings post-draft and saw their draft grades. They're so harsh. The KC picks were Dorsey A-, Albert B+ and Flowers C. Washington getting Devin Thomas in the 2nd a B+. Ouch. Makes you wonder what gets a straight A right?

Mike Jenkins to Dallas
    Jonathan Stewart to Carolina
    Chris Long to St Louis
    Chad Henne to Miami
    Derrick Harvey to Jacksonville

And in the wow pile.
    Gosder Cherilus to Detroit an A- (WTF!)
    Andre Woodson to NYG a C+ the comment "Not Ideal Starter" ROFL! Were these computer generated?

I didn't find them that bad. With Walter's every player gets an A. He gave A's because he didn't want to upset Bill Polian.

Comment

This is true. Bill Polian would kick my ass.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I don't blame him. Bill Polian is the man. Just like I want to not like how high the Ravens picked Flacco, but I trust Ozzie Newsome

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          This is true. Bill Polian would kick my ass.
          I think you could take Alex Gibbs though.

Comment

Some sites really suck. Walter's grades and site are infinitely better.

Comment

Look I'm not trying to say draftdaddy.com is bad at all. Out of 252 draft grades there are always going to be those we disagree with. The site just reminds me of my senior English teacher who always marked tough.

Comment

Yeah def. not, everyone's always going to disagree with something. That's why sports are fun to talk about to begin with.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                  I didn't find them that bad. With Walter's every player gets an A. He gave A's because he didn't want to upset Bill Polian.
                  Walter gives A's when a team fills a need with a player who isn't a reach. I'm a bit wary of giving A's for all three centers that Indy drafted, but they did get depth. And maybe one or two can move out to guard.
                  - Also known as Dan.
                  - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

They are going to move to guard apparently. Bill Polian is smart enough to know whom he drafted.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                    X