Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else find this odd or have an explanation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else find this odd or have an explanation?

Ok I probably need to get over this but the questions surrounding the line of questioning Jamie Dukes dropped on Charles Davis late in the draft are killing me. Pick 238 Tampa on the clock and yes I really was still watching...Dukes says "hang on -hang on -hang on are you sure that's the only reason you didn't make it" Davis says "besides the fact I couldn't play" (laughter all around) Dukes says "so that's all we need to know?" Davis says "ok here's the deal". Duke interrupts him with "what about the midget I mean the little person" (complete with hand gestures) Davis cooly responds (although his face told a different story) with "There was significant medical..how's that..I had medical I had two shoulder operations.....Schefter and Mayock then bailed him out by moving on. Is there a Charles Davis/Little Person scandol I'm not aware of?

Dukes is mad Davis wouldn't give him his lunch.

I guess I can't make that joke because I lost the bet to NNC. Damn it.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Lol Walter got so owned with that contest.

This is random, but I looked up Mayock, and he got drafted out of Boston College. I think that's why he was in love with Matt Ryan.

Comment

Yeah, apparently he knows Matt Ryan's family.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
        X