"A" Draft Grades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A" Draft Grades

Some had questions about why I gave out so many A's.

I gave out an A for:

1. If a team didn't reach and addressed a need.
    2. If a team drafted someone with great value (i.e. should have been drafted earlier like the Saints w/ Carl Nicks) but didn't necessarily address a need.

I gave out a D or F for:

1. A slight reach who did not addressing a need.
    2. A major reach
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Rivals.com was hating on the Bears draft... Kept saying we didn't draft a QB which we all know but maybe they have other tricks up their sleeve??? I'm hoping at least
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

They got an undrafted QB out of colorado state named Caleb Hanie. Big arm and 64% completion for a crappy team. Mel really likes him. They also signed _____ hill qb from southern illionois. hes a lefty, thats all i know about him. not ideal, but we had a ton of needs, and at least the guys we got can help us win this year, we wouldnt have seen that QB for a few years.
      Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Walter you do give out way too many A's.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I disagree
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I agree with your grade for CAR's draft. Great talent but we have to lose a letter grade for that trade with PHI.

Comment

What's the worth of a B or C then?

Comment

"B" would be maybe a slight reach that filled a big need, or a non-reach that fills a minor need.

"C" would just be a blah pick... maybe a slight reach that fills a minor need or a non-reach that fills no need at all.

I didn't give any D's or F's in Round 7
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Then there was the Z pick, defined as Colt Brennan.
                  - Also known as Dan.
                  - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

lol
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Or the chiefs drafting a 2nd TE

Comment

Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
                        They got an undrafted QB out of colorado state named Caleb Hanie. Big arm and 64% completion for a crappy team. Mel really likes him. They also signed _____ hill qb from southern illionois. hes a lefty, thats all i know about him. not ideal, but we had a ton of needs, and at least the guys we got can help us win this year, we wouldnt have seen that QB for a few years.
                        I heard of Hanie. People seem to like him. Maybe he will be the next Toni Romo.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                          I heard of Hanie. People seem to like him. Maybe he will be the next Toni Romo.
                          I dont want Toni Romo, I want a Bears QB who can WIN playoff games!

Grossman has won more playoff games that Romo, and Orton is tied with him.
                          Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                            Then there was the Z pick, defined as Colt Brennan.
                            Because he ain't gonna do **** in the NFL.
                            Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                            Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                            Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                            Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Shouldn't that DE that the Titans taken been a "Z Pick"?

They could have used that wasted pick to trade up for a pretty good WR.

Comment

Working...
                              X