In addition to Matt McGuire's content, I'm going to have the following:

Update my 2009 Rankings
    Compile a multi-round 2009 mock draft
    Create 2010 rankings and a 2010 mock draft
    Do a few NBA Mock Drafts
    Write up detailed season previews for each team
    Post my fantasy rankings
    Re-grade old drafts

I also want to get a couple of mock fantasy football drafts going with 12 teams
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

the fantasy league aspect is a good idea and looking forward to seeing it on the site.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the old drafts regraded. I think its about time we can really put the final stamp on the 2005 draft, and of course the 2006 grades no doubt have changed quite a bit since this time last year.

Comment

I also want to get a couple of mock fantasy football drafts going with 12 teams

Count me in.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

I'll help with the FF as well.

Founder of ScarDraft
            Writer for Drafttek

Comment

I'd love to help with the fantasy football one.

Plus it would help me in mine what i do!

Comment

i can help out with it 2

Comment

Looking forward to the 2009 rankings.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Any chance of a fantasy league for the new season with some money in the pot? At a site I write for we did a 10 team $25 each fantasy league last year which was awesome fun (though I won, so the $150 for first place did help with that)

Just a thought anyway!

Comment

I'd be up for a fantasy football league.
                      sigpic
                      WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                      PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                      NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                      Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                      Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                      MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                      PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                      Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                      Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                      ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                      Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                      TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                      InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                      Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                      EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                      EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                      Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                      BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                      Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Fantasy football would be awesome

Comment

Who said fantasy football? I'm in.
                          Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by streets.of.rage View Post
                            Any chance of a fantasy league for the new season with some money in the pot? At a site I write for we did a 10 team $25 each fantasy league last year which was awesome fun (though I won, so the $150 for first place did help with that)

Just a thought anyway!
                            This has been brought up before, my me, it depends on enough people being interested for it
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

How would we choose who gets in the FF leauge?

Comment

Working...
                              X