Jordy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordy!!!

This is the official Jordy Nelson thread.
    80+ catches, 1000 yards, 8 TDs
    16.13%
    90+ catches, 1200 yards, 10 TDs
    3.23%
    Randy Who?
    3.23%
    He will be elected President in November.
    3.23%
    By making this selection I hereby verify that I suck at life and have no sense of humor. My name could me matt mcguire.
    74.19%

Less than 50 catches

Comment

Packers have good receivers. He might be good a few years from now but I highly doubt he makes an immediate impact.

Comment

Depends on how we use him.

Personally i don't think the option i would choose is on the poll.

I think he'll have 50-60 catches for a couple of hundred (500-600) yards and a couple (4 or 5) TD's.

Comment

I voted 80 plus catches, but I don't think that's what he'll do. You need a voting button for 50-79 catches. I think he'll put up more than 50 catches but less than 60, with about 5-6 TD's. He's the perfect WR for the Packers system and I'll be he starts at the number 3 spot right out of the gate.

A great pick BTW... IMO, the Packers had the best draft on day one, behind KC.
          sigpic
          WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
          PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
          NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
          Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
          Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
          MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
          PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
          Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
          Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
          ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
          Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
          TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
          InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
          Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
          EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
          EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
          Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
          BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
          Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Good draft choice.

Driver, Jennings definately start with Nelson and Jones battling for the 3rd. I'd side with Nelson.

Cut Koreen Robinson also.

Comment

Isn't Jones considered an up and coming star and a major steal from last year's draft? Why would Nelson unseat him?

Comment

He will be the fourth reciver this year so I say 50 or less. He might make an impact in a couple yearswhen driver is gone.

Comment

less than 50 catches:
                  29 catches
                  321 yards
                  11.07 yards per Catch
                  7 TDs

Comment

I picked the top one lol. Im tied to Jordy though, my first post on here was about him. To find out what Walter thought of him was why I signed up

Comment

Less than 50. I love Jordy as much as anyone, as that tattoo in a very private place can attest but let's be realistic. Rookie WR, in a team already with a set 1, 2 and ?3. Plus he's white, which I say as a joke but also completely seriously. He might get elected president one day but probably won't make 80-90 catches in GB while Jennings and Driver are still around.

Comment

Less then 50 catches. He will be good, but not that good.

Comment

I hate Jordy and i could care less if he got 10 catches anyone from ksate will be sucky
                          Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Comment

Jordy has the talent to get 60-75 catches, but considering he's going to be the 4th WR on the depth chart, I'd expect 25-30 catches for about 400 yards.
                            - Also known as Dan.
                            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk fan12 View Post
                              I hate Jordy and i could care less if he got 10 catches anyone from ksate will be sucky
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=ek0ANQ8bRfo Sucky huh? Maybe if Jordy taped some weed to his ass Talib would be able to keep up

Comment

Working...
                              X