Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Todd McShay Mock Draft

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...odd&id=3372132

Just as a note, Fili Moala will appear in my 2009 College Football All-Overrated team, and he won't be even in the first two rounds of my 2009 mock draft.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I love the Jets pick but I dislike that we would be picking 10th. That's like a 6-10 prediction.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

It looks like he ripped off of Walter's mock, and I had no idea LeSean McCoy went to prep school and he is elligible for the 2009 draft.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
        I love the Jets pick but I dislike that we would be picking 10th. That's like a 6-10 prediction.
        Who cares? Criticize the mock, not the order, that's not why I make mocks.

I ****ing hate it when people criticize the order ... that's just me.

Comment

Tim Tebow... fail.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
            Tim Tebow... fail.
            I'd rather have Tebow than Grossman.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles4Life View Post
              I'd rather have Tebow than Grossman.
              I'd rather have Grossman than Alex Smith Fullback Version.

Comment

I don't think he ripped off my mock.

And I still don't see why so many ppl hate on Tebow
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  I don't think he ripped off my mock.

And I still don't see why so many ppl hate on Tebow
                  Alex Smith basically showed why no Urban Meyer QB should go high in the draft off of production.

I have legitimate questions about his ability to win in crunchtime. His final drive against Michigan was just pathetic. I'd rather have Cullen Harper when the game is on the line.

Comment

Well, I think Alex Smith's major problems are his small hands. That's a reason he commits all those turnovers. I never thought he was that talented to begin with. Tebow's a better version of Smith
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      It looks like he ripped off of Walter's mock, and I had no idea LeSean McCoy went to prep school and he is elligible for the 2009 draft.
                      Played right near where I grew up... originally signed with Miami but then had to get his grades up, so he went to Milford Prep in NY I believe. I was hoping he would go to Penn State, but oh well.
                      Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        Well, I think Alex Smith's major problems are his small hands. That's a reason he commits all those turnovers. I never thought he was that talented to begin with. Tebow's a better version of Smith
                        Do small hands cause interceptions? (Not sarcastic, genuinely curious)

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                          Do small hands cause interceptions? (Not sarcastic, genuinely curious)
                          That I'm not sure of, but crappy WRs would too.

I wouldn't knock Tebow because he comes from the same system as Alex Smith. He's obviously a much better athlete with a bigger arm and more mobility. I'm treating them as two different prospects.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

It is hard for me to imagine that small hands can matter so much. I mean I have never heard someone say this kid would be a top 15 selection if it wasn't for his small hands. Does he have hands like that guy from the Burger King commercial or what?

Comment

Well two of the QBs in the NFL with the smallest hands are Culpepper and Alex Smith. Both fumble it way too much. I have to wonder how small Rex Grossman's hands are too - I never saw that measurement.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X