Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Week 5 Picks Are Up - bills_red, be prepared to be shocked! (Week 6 college too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 5 Picks Are Up - bills_red, be prepared to be shocked! (Week 6 college too)

http://walterfootball.com/picks.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

http://walterfootball.com/collegepicks.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I disagree with you Walter that UK should be favored over SC. On the road, playing a very good team. SC should win this game. But I agree with your pick.

Why do you say Auburn has nothing left from the Florida game? Vandy 14 Auburn 27 imo.

Oklahoma is going to destroy Texas.
      LSU will beat Florida in a close one. But if I were a betting man I agree I would take Florida at +8.5
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I am always scared on betting on the Bills so I'm staying away but in my confidence pool I'm going with you and put 1 on the Bills when I know everyone else probably put big pts on the Cowboys
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          I disagree with you Walter that UK should be favored over SC. On the road, playing a very good team. SC should win this game. But I agree with your pick.

Why do you say Auburn has nothing left from the Florida game? Vandy 14 Auburn 27 imo.

Oklahoma is going to destroy Texas.
          LSU will beat Florida in a close one. But if I were a betting man I agree I would take Florida at +8.5
          I think Auburn put way too much stock in one game, and will have nothing left in the tank as a favorite this week.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            I think Auburn put way too much stock in one game, and will have nothing left in the tank as a favorite this week.
            But UK didn't put too much "stock" into the UL game right but then they beat Arkansas? How come you said UK didn't put too much "stock" into the huge emotional victory over UL?

So was Auburn supposed to lose vs. Florida? How does winning hurt your team morale? Are you kidding me?

Comment

Kentucky had another tough game at Arkansas. Beating Louisville wasn't their Super Bowl. They have bigger fish to fry (LSU, Florida).

Auburn's Super Bowl was Florida. Think they were too busy partying and celebrating that victory? I do. I think they'll be flat vs. Vanderbilt.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Kentucky didn't have bigger fish to fry Walter when you talk about the in-state rival they haven't beaten in 5 years (if my recall is correct).

The Kentucky game was the biggest game in Kentucky football history in the past 30 years. If you ask any UK fan you will get the same answer.

So you think Auburn partied their way out of a win vs. Vanderbilt?

Explain how losing to Florida increases the teams morale Walter. You are making no sense to me. Losing helps nothing. It never does.

People seem to think that losing is good and winning is bad sometimes. That is absolutely proposterous.

Comment

Working...
                X