Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travis Henry Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Henry Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis Henry has tested positive for marijuanna. This is a third offense i believe. After already serving a four game suspension for smoking pot last season in Tennessee, Henry now faces a one year suspension.

Wow Mike Hart may be looking better and better in that first round slot for Denver...

Oh by the way, this is per CBS Sportsline...

Comment

This is ridiculous. Everyone smokes weed. Who cares?
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Mike Hart really doesn't fit the ZBS in my opinion. Better off going with Steve Slaton in the 2nd or Rafael Little in the 4th.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Mike Hart really doesn't fit the ZBS in my opinion. Better off going with Steve Slaton in the 2nd or Rafael Little in the 4th.
          You do realize don't you that Michigan runs behind a zone blocking system?

And behind that zone blocking system, Hart is a borderline first round pick...

Mike Hart has been bred for the most part to be this selection in my opinion, and while playing in the high altitude in Denver is worse, he is also used to many of the same weather conditions that Devner has to offer.

Comment

that hurts one of the top fantasy backs in the league
            Check out my new site Today!
            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Yeah, I have Henry in one of my leagues.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
                You do realize don't you that Michigan runs behind a zone blocking system?

And behind that zone blocking system, Hart is a borderline first round pick...

Mike Hart has been bred for the most part to be this selection in my opinion, and while playing in the high altitude in Denver is worse, he is also used to many of the same weather conditions that Devner has to offer.
                I do know that UM uses a ZBS but guess what, this is college and the Big Ten is a slow conference.

Hart isn't a cut and break back like a Clinton Portis or Jerious Norwood. He doesn't have very good speed. He hits the hole hard and he breaks tackles, but he doesn't have the lateral quickness to be a ZBS feature back and for it to work in the NFL.

He has been bred for this selection? High Altitude. LMFAO.

Comment

Whatever happened to Mike Bell he's like 4th on the depth chart after starting with Tatum last year
                  Check out my new site Today!
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                    Whatever happened to Mike Bell he's like 4th on the depth chart after starting with Tatum last year
                    I have no clue...great question.

Comment

He was moved to fullback if I'm not mistaken.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Isn't he like 5'9 190?

Comment

Mike Bell is 6-0, 225, former Denver Starter Mike Anderson is 6'0" 230.

Thing is in Denver it doesnt mater who you are, Mike Shanahan finds ways to get you the yards in his ZBS, the only difference is , he is tired of suffling everyone and their mother into the starting role back there and having a new starter every year.

They paid buck for Henry for stability.

Comment

Working...
                          X