2008 NFL Mock Draft Updated 10/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter View Post
    How about Yamon Figurs? He was no one until he ran a 4.30 (I think).

Someone drafted him.
    Yea before he ran that great 40 time, I wanted him in the 6th round for BUFF cuz I saw 2 or 3 games and thought he looked like a nice player.

Comment

McFadden

I will be suprised if Mcfadden drops to #5, I know the teams you have listed do not really need him, but I think if this is the case someone would be happy to trade up to have a franchise runningback with the skills of Mcfadden. I think it would be hard for Miami to pass him up aswell even with all there other needs..

2008 NFL DRAFT RANKINGS

Bo Jackon Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by nflchad View Post
        I will be suprised if Mcfadden drops to #5, I know the teams you have listed do not really need him, but I think if this is the case someone would be happy to trade up to have a franchise runningback with the skills of Mcfadden. I think it would be hard for Miami to pass him up aswell even with all there other needs..
        That's a great point, someone may trade up, but it's way too early to predict that. Whom do you think trades up?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Like you said its way to early to tell, a lot will depend on what the draft order ends up. I think if the Cowboys are close enough (w/ the browns first rounder) then they may try to jump in there because jones is not known to sit still. The Packers need Mcfadden, but they usually do something that is hard to predict.

I would love for the Falcons to get him as you predicted, but I think they need to go defense, because they are terrible..

I could even see Arizona or New Orleans taking him. Edgerrin and Deuce are getting older and Payton in New Orleans would be able to do a lot of things with Reggie and Mcfadden in the backfield or split out wide..

2008 NFL DRAFT RANKINGS

Bo Jackon Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            That's a great point, someone may trade up, but it's way too early to predict that. Whom do you think trades up?
            I disagree. I don't think McFadden has a very good chance of going top 3. Teams just don't want to put a big contract onto a runningback. Look at past backs taken really high in the draft. I know McFadden is the best RB prospect since Bo Jackson, but he could very well fall to 7 or 8 in the draft.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I dont think McFadden will fall from the top 5 but depending on thedraft order it would not suprise me at all. And Dallas dealing both of their #1's to move up is highly unlikely, but it also wouldnt shock me for some reason.

I mean based on Walter's order, i would guess that even with Brohm off the board, Atlanta still goes QB and takes Woodson, at that point in time i would have McFadden dropping to Chicago at #8

Comment

Yeah, good point. Chicago can't go wrong with Ryan, Woodson, Brohm, McFadden, or even Stewart (he just might sneak into the top 10)
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                X