Walter's Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter's Draft

Love what Walter has done with the Browns draft. Also I like what he has done with Tennessee's draft. I also like the Bear's draft choices. He knows what he's doing with the Moch Draft. Anyone else like or dislike what he did with your favorite teams? I love what he did with my Browns.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

When I evaluate a mock I don't look at my favorite team(s) because that is a very very small portion of the mock.

As far as those teams mentioned it is pretty obvious what their needs are. I don't think Ray Rice will committ to the draft, and I don't understand what Fluellen has done this year to deserve even a 5th round pick. He has been non-existent all year. Chevis Jackson's skill set doesn't really fit the Titans defense imo. He is more of a zone corner and their scheme leaves CBs onthe island a lot.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Glad you liked the Mock Draft, Joey
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Glad you liked the Mock Draft, Joey
        I'm sorry Walter if I come across as an @$$hole...I just like talking football. I don't think you are stupid or anything I just saw some things I don't see happening, but I could very well be wrong. No one is always right (yet I'd like to think I am )

Comment

Nah, no hard feelings at all, everyone always needs someone else to keep them in check.

You make some great points and I respect your opinions.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I use to do personal Moch Drafts and still do now and then but I dont know enough about the collage game to do a full one anymore. Matt has a nice draft I just like the more complete 3 round.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
              I use to do personal Moch Drafts and still do now and then but I dont know enough about the collage game to do a full one anymore. Matt has a nice draft I just like the more complete 3 round.
              I don't have time for 3 rounds.

I will have 3 rounds when the draft order is set though.

Comment

Working...
              X