X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    I use to do personal Moch Drafts and still do now and then but I dont know enough about the collage game to do a full one anymore. Matt has a nice draft I just like the more complete 3 round.
    I don't have time for 3 rounds.

I will have 3 rounds when the draft order is set though.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I use to do personal Moch Drafts and still do now and then but I dont know enough about the collage game to do a full one anymore. Matt has a nice draft I just like the more complete 3 round.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Nah, no hard feelings at all, everyone always needs someone else to keep them in check.

You make some great points and I respect your opinions.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Glad you liked the Mock Draft, Joey
    I'm sorry Walter if I come across as an @$$hole...I just like talking football. I don't think you are stupid or anything I just saw some things I don't see happening, but I could very well be wrong. No one is always right (yet I'd like to think I am )

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Glad you liked the Mock Draft, Joey

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    When I evaluate a mock I don't look at my favorite team(s) because that is a very very small portion of the mock.

As far as those teams mentioned it is pretty obvious what their needs are. I don't think Ray Rice will committ to the draft, and I don't understand what Fluellen has done this year to deserve even a 5th round pick. He has been non-existent all year. Chevis Jackson's skill set doesn't really fit the Titans defense imo. He is more of a zone corner and their scheme leaves CBs onthe island a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    started a topic Walter's Draft

Walter's Draft

Love what Walter has done with the Browns draft. Also I like what he has done with Tennessee's draft. I also like the Bear's draft choices. He knows what he's doing with the Moch Draft. Anyone else like or dislike what he did with your favorite teams? I love what he did with my Browns.
Working...
X