Chris Long to Rams Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Long to Rams Funny

According to Profootballtalk.com, "multiple league sources" claim the Rams' selection of DE Chris Long over DT Glenn Dorsey went against the will of the scouts and coaching staff.

"The decision to go with Long may have come at the behest of team president John Shaw as the result of connections with Long's father Howie, Long's agent, and Rams' front office chief Billy Devaney. If this story has legs, it would be another case in a long line of dysfunction in the Rams' front office"

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...icked-by-shaw/

Wow the Rams FO is just Wow.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Can't say I'm surprised
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

This is why they suck in the offseason.

Comment

I think Long will have a more productive long term career than Dorsey anyways. I like the pick.

Comment

I would've ignored everyone and taken Long too. That FO can't be trusted as I suspect they are all secret agents working for the 49ers. It just makes too much sense at this point.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

yeah maybe the top guys finally wised up and said, you guys want dorsey? good. chris long it is.
            realizing, of course, that the scouts and coaching staff sucks at life and got them the #2 overall pick in the first place.

Comment

Either way you're getting a great player I feel
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

At least someone there has some idea what he's doing.

Comment

I dont think you can really go wrong with either player. I think on a game to game basis Dorsey has slightly higher potential, but the injury risk is substantially lower with Chris Long. But I think that long was the correct choice for the organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                    Either way you're getting a great player I feel
                    Ya, and Long has no questionable injury status so I think they made the right pick.

Comment

I like the pick too, but wow. Are these guys really that incompetent.

Comment

Working...
                      X