Dominic Rhodes off our TV sets, still in our hearts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominic Rhodes off our TV sets, still in our hearts

Just read this on broncotalk.net supposedly from a Sirius NFL radio with Rhodes. I just wanted to post this because of Walter's running weekly segments about this grammatically-challenged RB. For those of you new to the site, before everyone made fun of Emmitt, it was "Domonic Rhodz".

On the Raiders:

“The year out in Oakland was a tough one for me, man, especially coming from the Colts, which is a great organization. They put together their team in a way with not a bunch of guys that are supposed to be like Hollywood types. They go and get guys like myself who they know can play football and they put them on the field and they win with them, you know?”

And then about D-Mac:

“Out in Oakland it was tough, man. I got put into a bad situation. … We had like a stable full of running backs that are capable, that ran for a hundred yards, every one of them and we went and drafted a guy that - he’s a great runner, don’t get me wrong - but I don’t understand the logic behind it.”

Well Dominic, at least you'll have a job at ESPN when you hang up the socks, so to speak.

Oh wonderful. Another grammatically challenged sports announcer.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I wonder where he'll end up. I predict Tennessee since they can never have enough running backs. =P

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

he went to oakland... he knew what he was getting into. it's no secret that the raiders are the worst run organization in football. what an idiot... complaining now... he had to expect this
        NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Seriously. He chased the big payday, and got released after a year. Of course, the drug related suspension couldn't have helped either.

Comment

Working...
          X