Perrilloux kicked off LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perrilloux kicked off LSU

Did you hear that Coach Les Miles tossed quarterback Ryan Perrilloux off the team. They said he did not fullfill his obligation as an LSU student-athlete. To tell you the truth this makes me very happy. Shows that at least someone out there cares about character and won't let these punk kids get away with anything just because they are an athlete. Good to see he won't be making it to any NFL drafts in the future haha
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

He may still get drafted, look at macpherson from fla state a few years back.

Ryan was hyped as a potential 4 time hiesman winner coming out of hs, like this moron pryor at ohio state this year... why do people say that, if you can win that as a fresh/soph, your not going to stick around for your senior year!!

who is next on LSU's depth chart? anyone good or does this screw their repeat hopes?
    Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

I doubt he gets drafted with all the character focus going on in the NFL.

Comment

This is only like the 3rd or 4th time Miles has kicked him off the team.

Could be the last straw, or he could be back on the team by the time the season starts...

As far as i know they dont have alot behind Perriloux.

Comment

He suspended him a few times, this is the first time he has actually been asked to leave the team. One of the guys is a junior, so at least he should know the system.

Comment

So sad. Perilloux had #1 overall type talent.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
              who is next on LSU's depth chart? anyone good or does this screw their repeat hopes?

LSU folks, feel free to correct me but i believe they have a redshirt freshamn named Jarrett Lee that they like and a guy who transferred from Harvard (Hatch?).
              Jacksonville Jaguars GM

2008 WalterFootball.com Mock Draft Selections:

Round 1, (26) Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
              Round 2, (58) Roy Schuening,G, Oregon State
              Round 3, (71) Eddie Royal, WR/KR, Virginia Tech
              Round 3, (89) Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
              Round 4, (125) Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson
              Round 5, (147) Tommy Blake, DE, TCU
              Round 5, (158) Andre Fluellen, DT, Florida State
              Round 5, (159) Erik Ainge, QB, Tennessee

Comment

Perrilux just threw away millions. That is so stupid.

Comment

Does anyone know what he did. Last time I rember him getting into trouble was in Feb. but Miles reinstated him since then.

Comment

reported that he failed a drug test

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                      Perrilux just threw away millions. That is so stupid.
                      People like him that dont learn their lesson dont deserve millions. If you cant learn how to behave like an adult you should be treated like a juvinile. Perrilux had his shot and blew it.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I realy wanted to see him gt on the feild and see what he could do as a full time starter.

Comment

LSU would have went undefeated with Perilloux as the starter last year...I'm convinced.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

FYI per rivals.com,

Perriloux has now transferred to Jacksonville State, where he is expected to be the starting QB this season.

t was ruled he will not have to sit out one season because Jacksonville State is not a Division 1 Team.

If Joe Flacco can go in the first round then 2 years of trouble free life starting for Jacksonville State mau be able to redeem Perriloux in the eyes of some professional teasm, at least enough to get drafted.

Comment

Perrilloux had loads of talent, he reminded me lots of Donovan Mcnabb. Hopefully he'll transfer to another school and clean up his act. That really pisses me off, all this guy has to do is throw a ball (I know thats oversimplified but you get my point) and hes set for life. If I had that kinda talent Id never touch a joint, and Id be in the gym/film room every day.

Also I took LSU wideouts out of the first round of my mock haha

Comment

Working...
                              X