Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt McGuire's 2009 NFL Mock Draft (2 Rounds) - May 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt McGuire's 2009 NFL Mock Draft (2 Rounds) - May 2

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2009matt.php

    Mine will be posted on Monday most likely.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    lmao, why would the bears take a corner.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

    Comment


    • #3
      He says Crabtree goes here until Laurent Robinson or Roddy White prove they can be consistent... But the pick is Michael Oher. I dont get it..Also if KC is in the top 10 there is no way they pass on a QB. Good mock Matt. I like the Moreno pick. He is the kind of guy that can make an offense go

      Comment


      • #4
        I would prefer Loadholt in the 2nd for the bears, he could come in at OG and kick out to replace Tait when he leaves. Your gonna have to explain the Malcolm Jenkins pick cause that makes absolutely no sense. If the bears are picking top 5 why would we take a corner?
        Chi-Towns Finest!

        Comment


        • #5
          Wait Matt, both Moreno and Foster for the Cardinals?

          Comment


          • #6
            Oher is good but we don't need a damn 3-tech. I don't get what you don't see in Babineaux that I do see.

            Founder of ScarDraft
            Writer for Drafttek

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm pretty sure Javarris is Edgerin's cousin. I like the Raven's picks though. I'll admit I'm not familiar with the CB.

              Lol, I also love how the Titans don't take another WR. It's sadly true.

              Comment


              • #8
                Ok genius. If the Bears are in top 5, im pretty sure its not because tillman and vasher are on the way out. Chi doesnt take corners high, there is no need to in the tampa 2. Did you leave out a QB in rd1 because angelo is afraid to take one, or because you dont know football?

                my guess is that if we are top 5 angelo isnt running the next draft for us. QB,OL and either Safety would be the logical choices. Or a DT if we cant sign Harris back.
                Bears offseason wish list:

                Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
                  Ok genius. If the Bears are in top 5, im pretty sure its not because tillman and vasher are on the way out. Chi doesnt take corners high, there is no need to in the tampa 2. Did you leave out a QB in rd1 because angelo is afraid to take one, or because you dont know football?

                  my guess is that if we are top 5 angelo isnt running the next draft for us. QB,OL and either Safety would be the logical choices. Or a DT if we cant sign Harris back.
                  I'm hoping for my 2 homer picks in Sam Bradford and Loadholt.
                  Chi-Towns Finest!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like Kyle Moore for the Texans, but I don't think corner will be our top priority next year. One pick i do love is Matt Slauson in the second round. As a Nebraska fan watching the games, i always focus on him. He simply dominates his man. My only problem with him is that he sometimes looks stiff. But he is strong as an ox, and has massive size, he will do very well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                      He says Crabtree goes here until Laurent Robinson or Roddy White prove they can be consistent... But the pick is Michael Oher. I dont get it..

                      That's my screw-up. Fixed.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

                      Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                        Wait Matt, both Moreno and Foster for the Cardinals?
                        lol TYPO CITY

                        stupid stupid stupid

                        I'll fix it
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                        Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                          Oher is good but we don't need a damn 3-tech. I don't get what you don't see in Babineaux that I do see.
                          you're a homer
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                          Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                            I like the Moreno pick. He is the kind of guy that can make an offense go
                            I have no problem saying he (and Chris Wells) are on the level of Adrian Peterson.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                            Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                              I would prefer Loadholt in the 2nd for the bears, he could come in at OG and kick out to replace Tait when he leaves. Your gonna have to explain the Malcolm Jenkins pick cause that makes absolutely no sense. If the bears are picking top 5 why would we take a corner?
                              Let's analyze this pick...shall we?

                              1. Too high for a WR or QB
                              2. Drafted Chris Williams last year, I don't see the value in taking a RT at #5
                              3. Don't need a LB, DL, or S (after drafting Steltz)

                              So I think by far the best value for this team is Malcolm Jenkins.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                              Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X