Top 10 RBs next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 RBs next year

Who are your guys' top 7-10 RBs next year?

My top 5 will be listed soon, but I'll give 6-10

6. Javarris James 3 stars
    7. Jeremiah Johnson 3 stars
    8. Stafon Johnson 2.5 stars
    9. Marlon Lucky 2.5 stars
    10. Brad Lester 2 stars
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

1. Chris Wells
      2. Knowshan Moreno
      3. CJ Spiller
      4. Anthony Allen
      5. Keiland Williams
      6. Javarres James
      7. Mike Goodman
      8. James Davis
      9. Tyrell Sutton
      10. Marlon Lucky

Comment

Wait do you mean NFL or NCAA?

Also are you looking at a fantasy perspective or just "best back"?

Comment

Marlon Lucky in no way is a top 10 back. He was a highly touted recruit that puts up decent numbers, but he doesn't run with toughness or authority. He has a lot to prove this season. I prefered Brandon Jackson, but he left.

Comment

1. Beanie Wells, OSU*
            2. Knowshon Moreno, Georgia*
            3. Javarris James, Miami*
            4. C.J Spiller, Clemson*
            5. Keiland Williams, LSU*
            6. Adrian Foster, Tennessee
            7. James Davis, Clemson
            8. Antone Smith, FSU*
            9. Mikell Simpson, Virginia*
            10. Ben Tate, Auburn*

Anthony Allen has transfered to Arkansas and did not get a waiver to play this year
            Last edited by bulldog0123; 05-03-2008, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I'll just do my top 5 right now
              1. Knowshon Moreno
              2. Chris Wells
              3. C.J. Spiller
              4. James Davis
              5. Arian Foster

Comment

I only have a #1... Knowshon Moreno.
                NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

I only have my top 3 so far but I will post those for your entertainment.

#1) (#2 on Big Board) Chris "Boobie" Wells, Ohio State- I am in Ohio so I see a crapload of Big 10 and SEC games. I have only paid attention to maybe half of each game so I dont see as much as I could but that wil change this year. Boobie is the best back I have seen.

#2) (#10 on my Big Bard) Knowshon Moreno, Georgia- Love the guy. Love power runners that punnish the defenders. However few power runners have careers as long as Jarome Bettis. His carrer will be shorter than the average Running Back making him slide a bit on my board.

#3) (#17 on my Big Board) C.J Spiller, Clemson- A touchdown machine. The man is the Marion Barber of the NCAA. Every team in the NFL wants a guy who can score any time he takes a notion. He also has pretty good hands for catching out of the backfield.

So there you go. Take it and make fun of it.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    I only have my top 3 so far but I will post those for your entertainment.

#1) (#2 on Big Board) Chris "Boobie" Wells, Ohio State- I am in Ohio so I see a crapload of Big 10 and SEC games. I have only paid attention to maybe half of each game so I dont see as much as I could but that wil change this year. Boobie is the best back I have seen.

#2) (#10 on my Big Bard) Knowshon Moreno, Georgia- Love the guy. Love power runners that punnish the defenders. However few power runners have careers as long as Jarome Bettis. His carrer will be shorter than the average Running Back making him slide a bit on my board.

#3) (#17 on my Big Board) C.J Spiller, Clemson- A touchdown machine. The man is the Marion Barber of the NCAA. Every team in the NFL wants a guy who can score any time he takes a notion. He also has pretty good hands for catching out of the backfield.

So there you go. Take it and make fun of it.

It's Chris "Beanie" Wells. lol. And Spiller is a different type of runner than Barber is

Comment

Boobie Miles>Beanie Wells

2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                        Wait do you mean NFL or NCAA?

Also are you looking at a fantasy perspective or just "best back"?
                        NCAA

Comment

Trying to judge how much longevity a RB will have whether he is a power back like Otiss Anderson (14 years), Jerome Bettis (13 years) and Jamal Lewis or a shifty one Like Walter Payton (13 years) or LT is I think how they take a hit.
                          The ones that last into their 30’s you never seem to get a square clean hit on.
                          Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post

Anthony Allen has transfered to Arkansas and did not get a waiver to play this year
                            Huh? When did this happen? He should have great numbers, however, at Arkansas. Interesting that he is following Petrino.

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                              It's Chris "Beanie" Wells. lol. And Spiller is a different type of runner than Barber is
                              I know they are different runners. I was making referance to the amount of touchdowns.
                              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                              X