• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Alex Hall (Browns)?

in case you are interested

http://play.rbn.com/play.asx?url=nfl...s?mswmext=.asx
    Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

BTW….That’s TE Kolomona Kapanui from West Texas A&M at the end of the clip.

Comment

Video didn't work for me, but the sound did.

Seriously who is Alex Hall and how does it affect me?
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Thanks. Looks promising.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
          Video didn't work for me, but the sound did.

Seriously who is Alex Hall and how does it affect me?
          Sorry the link didn’t work for you vbsiena24.….he was the Browns 7th round draft pick,
          A hybrid DE from tiny St. Augustine Collage. How this kid fell through the cracks I’ll never know.
          Very promising looking prospect. He is like the Vernon Gholston of division II. I'm pimp'en this guy.
          really looks like an impressive talent. 6’5” 245 lbs and is a fluid runner, Long arms and 11” hands also the clip shows his hand speed and nice feet. I can’t wait to see him in pads.
          Last edited by FL_Dawg; 05-04-2008, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
            He is like the Vernon Gholston of division III.
            You answered your own question about how he "fell through the cracks."

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
              You answered your own question about how he "fell through the cracks."
              BS..... Vernon Gholston is the sch##it.

Comment

BS..... Vernon Gholston is the sch##it.
                Gholston was my highest rated prospect this year. But that's because he did it in Division 1-A.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Sorry the link didn’t work for you vbsiena24.….he was the Browns 7th round draft pick,
                  A hybrid DE from tiny St. Augustine Collage. How this kid fell through the cracks I’ll never know.
                  Very promising looking prospect. He is like the Vernon Gholston of division III. I'm pimp'en this guy.
                  really looks like an impressive talent. 6’5” 245 lbs and is a fluid runner, Long arms and 11” hands also the clip shows his hand speed and nice feet. I can’t wait to see him in pads.
                  One reason he fell through the cracks is because he isn't 245lbs he is 215lbs. The boy needs to baulk up. his starting weight in college I think was like 190lbs. So that would be one reason.

Comment

Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
                    One reason he fell through the cracks is because he isn't 245lbs he is 215lbs. The boy needs to baulk up. his starting weight in college I think was like 190lbs. So that would be one reason.
                    LOL...I don't know why they have him listed at 215...I think its the weight he was at when he came to St. Augustine, but if you look at the clip one can clearly see he is not 215 lbs.

Comment

If he is 215 then so am I. And I thought I was 65lbs heavier than 215.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

LOL...I don't know why they have him listed at 215...I think its the weight he was at when he came to St. Augustine, but if you look at the clip one can clearly see he is not 215 lbs.
                        No I believe he was 190lbs when he got to St. Augustine and bulked up to 215. So he need to put on about 30 more pounds.

Comment

NFL Network has him listed at 238lbs. I saw another site that showed him at 250lbs and the Browns have him at 215lbs so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
                            NFL Network has him listed at 238lbs. I saw another site that showed him at 250lbs and the Browns have him at 215lbs so who knows.
                            Alex Hall in a interview after he was drafted by the Browns, stated that his weight was up to 245 lbs.

Comment

Very promising looking prospect. He is like the Vernon Gholston of division III. I'm pimp'en this guy.
                              I cant wait to see OT's eat him.
                              Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X