No announcement yet.

Who is Alex Hall (Browns)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could be the answer as a future Strong Side Linebacker. Like Bell and Hall or not you have to admitt the Browns have one hell of a linebacking core.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I think there will be a learning curve for the two of them, but the future looks pretty good for the front 7 for 2009 and beyond.
      What impresses me the most about Hall is how fluid a runner he is at his size. I think in the end he could turn out to be a better pro then Shaun Crable or Bruce Davis.
      Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Yea. The only problem is that one of the outside linebackers will be left out after Andre Davis retires or leaves. That is what I am concerned about.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Berea Report: Hall Ready to Be Coached Up

By Fred Greetham
          OBR Browns Reporter
          Posted May 3, 2008

BEREA - On draft day Phil Savage said seventh-round draft choice Alex Hall was the most developmental of the five players the Browns drafted.

But don’t tell Hall that.

“This is a big step for me,” Hall said. “I want to take advantage of the opportunity available to me.”

Romeo Crennel said it’s hard to tell after a day or two of mini camp with no pads.

“He’s one of the draft choices,” Crennel said. “He has athletic ability and talent, but we’ll have to put the pads on in training camp and see what he can do.”

Hall played at Division II St. Augustine where he amassed 26 career sacks. The 6-6, 260 pound projected outside linebacker feels he played against good competition.

“There are a lot of good players in the league I played in,” Hall said. “I was one of the best.”

In addition to the 26 sacks, Hall had 156 tackles with 51 tackles for loss and 11 quarterback pressures.

Hall thinks he has a lot to learn from the Browns’ coaches and is ready to begin.

“I pretty much am coming from school, but feel I’m in a situation where the coaches will help me to get to where I want to be.”
          Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Working...
          X