Mini Scouting Reports for Maualuga and Laurinaitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Scouting Reports for Maualuga and Laurinaitis

Mini Scouting reports for maualuga and laurinaitis...enjoy, it took me maybe 30minutes, just think what i could do in a day

By: Bulldog0123

Rey Maualuga, USC: Raw, needs time to develop. Amazing size and speed at 6-3, 250 and 4.64. Great hitter and intimidates many smaller backs and receiver. Major character concerns which sets a red flag off for many teams. Great Blitzer had 6 sacks last year. Needs coaching and more expierience on playing MLB. He plays with a mean streak and is currently the best hitting LB in College football. He is decent in coverage and sheds blocks well. He has amazing potential. Also he has great versitility and will be able to play in 3-4 (preferably) or 4-3. Roams the field as quick as a S. Great at the point of attack! A Locker Room leader.

James Laurinaitis, OSU: Considered by some the best LB in the 2009 draft. He is 6-3, 240 and runs a 4.52. Amazing in coverage and sheds blocks very well. He had 121 tackles and 5 sacks. Smart LB, and is a locker room leader. Needs to get better at attacking the RB on inside runs. Great at reading plays. Could stand to bulk up. Good ball skills and has the hands to get the pick. Currently one of the most popular names in college football(on D). He is always around the ball. Scares WRs over the middle and hunts RBs down on the outside. Not great in run support in inside. Will play MLB in the 4-3. If he plays in the 3-4 he will definately not be an ILB, will have to be an OLB in the 3-4.

In that case I would take Maualuga if I ran a 3-4. If I had a 4-3 defense I would take Laurinaitis. I still say they will both be great.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

you guys like the mini reports?!?!?

Comment

Yeah. If you make anymore full ones, e-mail them to me. I might make some as well.

Comment

"sheds blocks very well"

eh, IDK about that I see games were he can't get off his guy for the life of him

Comment

What character concerns does Maualuga have?

Good scouting reports.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
              "sheds blocks very well"

eh, IDK about that I see games were he can't get off his guy for the life of him
              Yea Red. However we have also seen games where no one can block him. This just shows Road Warrior James has consistancy issues when shedding blocks. He can remidy some of that this season. Staying in school might decline his draft stock but could improve that part of his game.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Rey Maulauga - Ray Lewis

James Laurenitus - Brian Urlacher
                Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

I question how accurate those 40 times are.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    I question how accurate those 40 times are.
                    those are walterfootball times

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                      What character concerns does Maualuga have?

Good scouting reports.
                      google search "rey maualuga" and one of the first things that pops up is a link to him getting aressted. Also if you search "rey maualuga crime" there will be links to show his crimes

Comment

Makes sense then.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                          google search "rey maualuga" and one of the first things that pops up is a link to him getting aressted. Also if you search "rey maualuga crime" there will be links to show his crimes
                          I just google searched both of those and found nothing.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                            I just google searched both of those and found nothing.
                            "last season Rey Maualuga was arrested for assault, but USC never made him sit out even one play as punishment"
                            and
                            "Rey Maualuga was arrested for allegedly punching a student at a Halloween party last year."
                            and
                            "Rey Maualuga, off field saloon boxer"

Comment

The incident occurred 2 and a half years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X