Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarvaris Jackson haters look at the chart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarvaris Jackson haters look at the chart!

TJ's QB rating has been better than the AVG of all those QB's. You guys are expecting way to much out of him so early. Give him time...He will get better. Not to mention he was supposed to be considered a "project" coming out of a D-2 school.

None of these QBs had Jackson's line or Adrian Peterson in the backfield.

Comment

I don't like how this chart gets to pick and choose what numbers from what years to use either.

Comment

Yeah there are a lot of scientific problems with the chart. But just as a general rule of thumb, it's obviously too early to judge Jackson. Vikings fans need to exercise a little patience.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

wow. pick and choose to make things look good. how about putting in Peyton's rookie year? or Marino's 2nd year?

Founder of ScarDraft
          Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Nearly every one of those QBs didn't have the luxury of the west coast offense.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

He was horrible down the stretch
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                He was horrible down the stretch
                Yeah but the same could be said for most quarterbacks' first season starting. I think we need to give him another year before we just say he sucks.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I don't think so. He was a mistake and they should move on and put in JDB.

Comment

Dont sugar coat it he looks horrible! I would take every starting QB in the league over him if I had to win a game right now and down the road.
                    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Don't try to influence anyone. They drafted JDB for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                        None of these QBs had Jackson's line or Adrian Peterson in the backfield.
                        huh, the vikings have a terrible pass protecting line and in the games peterson missed they won with jackson at QB

Comment

Originally posted by xooberon View Post
                          huh, the vikings have a terrible pass protecting line and in the games peterson missed they won despite jackson at QB
                          fixed that for ya
                          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Even with picking and choosing the years from those well known QBs Jackson TD:INT ratio still sucks.

Comment

That chart is bogus because you just chose the worst year of those guy's first three, and you put it against Tavaris Jackson's best (which still sucks).

Comment

Working...
                              X