X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's 2009 NFL Draft Top Five DEFENSIVE Players

http://walterfootball.com/mattfivedefense.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Good list but do you think 3 safeties are top 8 talent?
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Good job...I'm with you on William Moore being ranked higher than Taylor Mays. I think Nic Harris from Oklahoma should be on there though.

Comment

Good job Matt!
        But how is the nations top tackler not on your top 5 LBers
        Scott Mckillop is a top five LB

Comment

love the respect givin to Jairus Byrd, that kid flat out makes plays. The top 5 saftey's list needs more Chris Clemons.

great ranking by the way.
          Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

I think they all have top 8 potential and I think they should all live up to it.

Reminds me of the LaRon Landry vs. Brandon Meriweather vs. Michael Griffin, but better players overall.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Why aren't there more safeties that are really tall like Mays, we see a bunch of tall guys that run 4.4s at receiver, why not at safety, where the height could ofset that of taller receivers?
              PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

Because if you are that tall then you play WR...either that or most tall players can't sink their hips and backpedal.

Comment

Originally posted by tonynyy View Post
                  Why aren't there more safeties that are really tall like Mays, we see a bunch of tall guys that run 4.4s at receiver, why not at safety, where the height could ofset that of taller receivers?
                  Most WRs that are 6-3+ and run in the 4.4s are skinny and wouldnt help in the run game and WR is a more important position.
                  Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Matt: What do you think of Scott Mckillop?? You should watch some pitt games and he will impress you a lot!

Comment

DE rankings are a little out of whack. Michael Johnson hasn't really impressed me so far, and I've never even heard of this Hardy guy. Also, Fili Moala??? Not even in your top-5? Come on.

Comment

That USC d-line last year was insane, there were 3-4 potential 1st rounders in that group.

Comment

Fili Moala will make the Matt McGuire All-Overhyped team at the DT position.

Comment

I haven't seen much of McKillop, therefore I won't give him an evaluation and judge him without seeing him play....I don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              Because if you are that tall then you play WR...either that or most tall players can't sink their hips and backpedal.
                              BINGO!

Looks like it will be a talented bunch in 09. good depth at DE, LB and CB in the first few of tiers.
                              Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Working...
                              X