What a Loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Loser

A Connecticut boy who wore a Brett Favre jersey 1,581 days in a row wore a red Nike shirt to school on April 24.

"David Witthoft, 12, received the jersey as a Christmas gift in 2003. "His last day wearing the jersey was April 23, which was his 12th birthday," Witthoft's father revealed. "Now that he’s 12, he is a little more concerned about his appearance. And the jersey barely came down to his beltline."

He won't get laid until he is 28.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...1978/GPGsports
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

HAHAHAHAHA. Luser.

Comment

Shouldnt the parents have said something to him after like the 3rd day in a row.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Oh my god. What an idiot. Besides, no one wants to see his pot belly.

Comment

man what even goes through people's mind sometimes????? I bet he's real cool and popular
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
            Oh my god. What an idiot. Besides, no one wants to see his pot belly.
            There's a picture of the kid on the site. He doesn't look fat at all.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Yea. I agree Siena. Image isnt everything though. If I had an image I would dress like the 80's.

Who is that in your avatar. WNBA Player at home?
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                Yea. I agree Siena. Image isnt everything though. If I had an image I would dress like the 80's.

Who is that in your avatar. WNBA Player at home?
                Haha. Ask Walter.

Comment

I hope it's his girlfriend. Does he have a girlfriend?
                  - Also known as Dan.
                  - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                    Haha. Ask Walter.
                    Ask Walter what?
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                      Ask Walter what?
                      About my avatar

Comment

I bet it's his wife. D*mn it. People who own their own sites always get the pretty ones.

Comment

Lol this kid's b-day is the same as mine though

Comment

Kenny Mayne actually did a story on this kid on Sportscenter a few years ago. The kid's mother actually washed it every day for him, so much so that the "4" on each side was totally worn off, and only the "FAVRE" remained on the back. At some point, as a parent myself, you really need to say "Hey dip****, take off the freaking jersey."

Comment

He must have the worst parents in the entire world. Idiots can't set any limits.

Comment

Working...
                              X