Wtf?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?!

Free agent DL Darrion Scott was formally charged today for allegedly assaulting his son last week.

Scott will face two felony charges and one misdemeanor charge. The boy's mother allegedly found Scott holding a dry cleaning bag over the child's head on April 26. Scott told police the two were playing a game with the bag, and Scott wanted to see if the boy could get the bag off his head by himself.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/18695044.html

This guy is sick. Thought I'd share.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

It depends on what the kid says. If they were just messing around then it's not a big deal.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Yea but c'mon even if they were just 'messing around' that's pretty crappy parenting.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

What a whack job
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

"Scott told police the two were playing a game with the bag, and Scott wanted to see if the boy could get the bag off his head by himself"
          Yah me and my dad play that game all the time...yah right. What kind of lame excuse is that!?!?!?

Comment

I heard Michael Vick played a similar game with his dogs.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

He probably bought his son Christmas presents sold by this guy:

sigpic

------------------------------------------------
              Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

Comment

Working...
              X