• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ Lande's Top 10 09' Draft Prospects

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...52d3c#comments

I love who he has #1!

Doi he spelled Rey Maualuga wrong
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

gee what a total shocker on that top 10 someone wake me up until someone says something creative.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Doi he spelled Rey Maualuga wrong
        I spell it wrong 7 out of 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          gee what a total shocker on that top 10 someone wake me up until someone says something creative.
          Vontae is kind of a shocking #1 guy.

Comment

He wasnt bad. I currently have Tyson Jackson #13 and Vontae Davis is #8 on my Big Board. Dont see them any higher...yet.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Joey P....When are you going to release this infamous big board that you have been mentioning?

Comment

I have thought abut that all day. The fact I havent done virtually anything with a Big Board or NFL Draft in a way of ranking players in so long (almost 5 years) Im a little tentitive to put it out.

Thanks for asking Vike.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                  I have thought abut that all day. The fact I havent done virtually anything with a Big Board or NFL Draft in a way of ranking players in so long (almost 5 years) Im a little tentitive to put it out.

Thanks for asking Vike.

Just go ahead and release it...

Who ya got #1?

Comment

#1 is Beanie Wells.

Comment

I read the Blind Side, so I am fascinated with Oher's story and following his progress. Having said that, I was at the Ole Miss-Auburn game last season and wasn't impressed with his play. I'm sure any NFL line coach would love to teach a guy with his natural abilities and he's certainly a top ten guy. The scouts are going to soil themselves when he works out at the Combine.
                      Jacksonville Jaguars GM

2008 WalterFootball.com Mock Draft Selections:

Round 1, (26) Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
                      Round 2, (58) Roy Schuening,G, Oregon State
                      Round 3, (71) Eddie Royal, WR/KR, Virginia Tech
                      Round 3, (89) Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
                      Round 4, (125) Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson
                      Round 5, (147) Tommy Blake, DE, TCU
                      Round 5, (158) Andre Fluellen, DT, Florida State
                      Round 5, (159) Erik Ainge, QB, Tennessee

Comment

Working...