Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Big Board-Top 50

http://nfldraftexpert.webs.com/mybigboard.htm

An inside linebacker should never been in the top 3 of a big board.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Who's #1 on your big board? Oher?

Comment

Pretty nice. Why is Maualuga so high and Spiller so low though? I thought overal it was pretty good.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

What's so great about Crabtree and Tebow?

Comment

I always spell Laurinaitis wrong

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
              I always spell Laurinaitis wrong
              I can rarely spell Maualuga or Laurinaitis correct.

Comment

I call him Road Warrior James. People know who he is and I dont have to spell that hard-a$$ name.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Laurinitis = the best name in sports

Comment

F*&% yes. I used to love the Road Warriors.

Comment

James' daddy was a great Pro Wrestler. Joe "The Animal" Laurinaitis was rugged and had good instincts. He also was very mobile, an excellent locker room leader, had a great work ethic, and had excellent awareness. His son inherrited a good bit of that from his dad and being in the enviroment to see his dad being that leader. Being around ex-football players turned pro wrestlers like Ron Simmons (Recently inducted into Collage Football Hall of Fame) and Bill Goldberg (Later in his career in WWE, Former Carolina Panther) didn't hurt either. He probobly learned a lot from them as well. James will have a very good Pro Football career.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        An inside linebacker should never been in the top 3 of a big board.
                        Matt if you were to actually watch Maualuga's "tape" you would know that he belongs in the top three. Did you by any chance watch the Illinois vs USC Rose Bowl. Maualuga was unbelievable in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                          Matt if you were to actually watch Maualuga's "tape" you would know that he belongs in the top three. Did you by any chance watch the Illinois vs USC Rose Bowl. Maualuga was unbelievable in that game.
                          He's saying it because ILB's are a dime a dozen and most teams are set at the position.

I think it's irrelevant because a big board only should look at pure talent. I won't say if Maualuga/Laurinaitis are top 3 players (I doubt it, personally), but I don't think being an ILB is automatic disqualification for being in the top of a board.
                          - Also known as Dan.
                          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                            He's saying it because ILB's are a dime a dozen and most teams are set at the position.

I think it's irrelevant because a big board only should look at pure talent. I won't say if Maualuga/Laurinaitis are top 3 players (I doubt it, personally), but I don't think being an ILB is automatic disqualification for being in the top of a board.
                            Yeah, I know he was saying that. I just simply think Maualuga is the best player in the draft. He won't go #1 but that doesn't mean he can't be #1 on my big board.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                              What's so great about Crabtree?
                              well he has awesome explosiveness, great hands, actually has the ability to separate that other tech receivers haven't, an incredibly high ceiling. i guess it is a little tricky to evaluate him based on how the only really decent CB's he faced last year were Oklahoma and, because of the system he plays in, the fact that he sees little to no man coverage.

but yeah i agree with you about tebow, although he'll make a beastly FB

Comment

Working...
                              X