• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Draft Contest Results

http://walterfootball.com/draftcontest.php

Top 10 entries listed.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Congrats Dan 7th.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

You can damn expect that next year, I will be the biggest pusher of a rule that says something to the effect of "Any entry whose poster has fewer than 10 meaningful posts on a forum will be automatically disqualified.".

No, I'm not bitter. Why do you ask?
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I think that's a good rule too - hopefully it'll draw some more posters into this forum
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The biggest drawback to the minimum of 10 post is some people are gonna post like:

4 etc.

Then us mods will have to determine if their posts should count or not. Seems like a potential problem to me.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I think it should be more like you have to come back and claim your prize. Then people who posted once and left never to return won't get recognized.

Comment

You also forgot the second "e" in my sn. >_>
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Could just seperate the prizes into two groups, newbies and those w/ 200+ posts.

I like the idea of having to come back to claim your prize. you get 30 days or it goes down another place.
                Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

I did that with my unofficial scores. I ranked the top forum regulars and one post wonders.

Comment

I do remember seeing that in the forum. It will also do well to remember that now Blaze has braggin rights over anyone on the forum for mock drafts, including andre...er...matt
                    Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                      You can damn expect that next year, I will be the biggest pusher of a rule that says something to the effect of "Any entry whose poster has fewer than 10 meaningful posts on a forum will be automatically disqualified.".

No, I'm not bitter. Why do you ask?
                      I too support that. The goal was to get people to stick around on the forums, yet no one did (besides Huskers).

Comment

I'm a fan of the forum members complaining less and stepping up their mocks more 0:-)

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                          I'm a fan of the forum members complaining less and stepping up their mocks more 0:-)
                          Hah. True, true. I'm less mad that I did not get the money than I am mad that people who just walked in, posted, and walked out without saying hi did get the cash. You know?
                          - Also known as Dan.

Comment

I would have changed my entry to matt ryan, but I had to stick with Dorsey because I don't flip flop.

Trust me...different story if I changed my pick at #3 to Matt Ryan...I would have gone 7/7 in my first 7 picks (projecting the Sedrick Ellis-NO trade)
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

i would have won but i had to edit it in NY on my moms phone and i had to make it from memory from the draft order and the players

Comment

Working...
                              X