Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Brown's (YSU All the Time) Horse Racing Blog - Reaction to Eight Belles' Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Brown's (YSU All the Time) Horse Racing Blog - Reaction to Eight Belles' Death

http://walterfootball.com/horseracingblog.php

Cool read - I learned a lot.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Nice read. I heard on ESPN that the inbreeding of speed causes a less sturdy brain structure since the bones are lighter.

While it is all good natured, I doubt any of this changes, like the BCS because as well all know, money talks.

I also think that Big Brown will win the Triple Crown and I said that after the Derby. He has the speed to win the Preakness, and the stamina to win the Belmont.

The stamina is the most important thing to win the TC...I think John Brown does it.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I hope to update it almost daily. I think this is the year we get a triple crown winner.

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
        I hope to update it almost daily. I think this is the year we get a triple crown winner.
        Let's hope so. It's been so long.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

In my post today you will find out why the Preakness will be so easy for Big Brown to win. It will all come down to the Belmont,

Comment

The Preakness is easy to win compared to the Derby because it is shorter. The Belmont is the toughest of the 3 races to win imo.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
            X