Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Blake

What team signed Tommy Blake?

I'm pretty sure he's yet to sign with anyone.

Comment

What the heck? Why hasn't some team signed him yet, he has SOOO much potential.

Comment

I think he doesn't want to play or something along the lack of motivation road.

Comment

Who is he?
          Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

DE TCU He played some really good football up until his senior year where he just disappeared for reason no one has mentioned. He came back before the season was over and just wasn't the same.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
              I think he doesn't want to play or something along the lack of motivation road.
              He got on the right meds and has gotten back in shape. To be honest the fact it only took him less than two years to find the right combination of meds is a miracle in itself. Some team is going to get a steal when he is signed.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Latest on Tommy Blake :

Charean Williams, of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports undrafted rookie free-agent DE Tommy Blake (Texas Christian) could receive a contract offer from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Blake tried out with the team during their minicamp. Buccaneers defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin said, "[Blake] did a good job. He's got some potential. He's just got to be consistent."

Comment

Where's Matt to promote how smart his Bucs are and how they're Superbowl bound with Blake and Adams lol

Comment

Blake is about as big a risk as Clarett was. I'm taking the wait and see approach wherever he ends up.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Where's Matt to promote how smart his Bucs are and how they're Superbowl bound with Blake and Adams lol
                      I've actually been saying for a while I think Tommy Blake's best days are behind him. He's out of shape and he has serious medical issues.

Tampa cut him...simply doesn't have that risk/reward that you want.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                        Blake is about as big a risk as Clarett was. I'm taking the wait and see approach wherever he ends up.
                        Yeah, but whoever picks him up won't be risking a 3rd round pick. I would invite him to my Training Camp for sure, and if he looks good, sign him.

Comment

I agree with Tommy Blake having his best days behind him. It's a shame too because he might have done something on the next level.

Comment

I agree with Tommy Blake having his best days behind him. It's a shame too because he might have done something on the next level.
                            He's 23!!! All the stuff you and Matt are saying is a bunch of bullcrap. If he just takes his meds and goes to the gym, he will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                            X