• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reid's son smuggled drugs into jail

Just don't do drugs

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

LOL That's too funny
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

That is just flat out sad.

Comment

Some people really do just never learn.

Comment

Terrible.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

How is this funny? He's lucky he's only getting 2 years of alternate counseling. I knew someone who brought a bullet in and got 2 years for that and then got a year straight in the hole for punching a guard.
            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

He's an addict. That's just sad.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Ugh. Andy should retire so he can help his son.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                  Ugh. Andy should retire so he can help his son.
                  how can you help him. He needs rehab his dad cant do that.
                  Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                    how can you help him. He needs rehab his dad cant do that.
                    I agree with that right now. But think about this.

Andy Reid was gone for 2/3rds of the year working in the NFL, if not more. I don't care how much cash the kids had growing up, they did not have a fully functional household because of the absence of a fatherly figure. I can't help but wonder how things would be different if Reid had a job where he was there every night with his kids.
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

hmm.
                      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post

Andy Reid was gone for 2/3rds of the year working in the NFL, if not more. I don't care how much cash the kids had growing up, they did not have a fully functional household because of the absence of a fatherly figure. I can't help but wonder how things would be different if Reid had a job where he was there every night with his kids.
                        I totally agree and if he had a time machine he should use it but his kid is already a drug addict and he's going to do some real time. It sucks but the wheels are already in motion.
                        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post

My Father took off when I was 6 months old, and I grew up just fine. Meanwhile, my Cousin grew up in a typical perfect family, and yet can't hold down a job and is a drug addict. It all comes down to the person. Reid's kid made his own choices, and now must deal with the consequences of those actions. To say that this kid wouldn't be where he is now if his Dad was an Accountant and opposed to an NFL Coach is unfair to Andy. His kid is an adult, he dug his own hole. It isn't Andy's job to pull him out.

Comment

Working...
                          X