Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
    Yeah the Packers and Bears have horrible defenses. =|
    I'd much rather go up against the Bears, Lions, and Packers defenses than the Texans, Colts, and Jaguars.
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
      I'd much rather go up against the Bears, Lions, and Packers defenses than the Texans, Colts, and Jaguars.
      He didnt face the colts w/ bob sanders. That makes them mediocre. The texans arent much, yet. The Jags are the only dominant D in that conference that he faced.

And we werent including the Loins in this discussion
      Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Texans are better than the Lions.

I'm pretty sure that the Titans played when Sanders was in at least once. And even WITH Sanders out, the Colts ranked 1st in scoring defense.

And the Jaguars are just good.
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
          k that still doesn't change the fact that Minnesota has good defenses to contend with in that division

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

You gotta be kidding me i would much rather face the Texans, Jaguars, and Colts defense. The bears defense looked so bad last year because the unbeleivable amount of injuries they dealt with when healthy it's a pretty dominant D. The Packers have very good D-line with an Elite LDE, great LB Corp, ETC. the only holes on the packers D is CB depth and Safeties but excellent overall. The lions is the only one that brings it down.

Bears(When Healthy) > Colts
            Packers>Jaguars
            Texans>>Lions

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
              You gotta be kidding me i would much rather face the Texans, Jaguars, and Colts defense. The bears defense looked so bad last year because the unbeleivable amount of injuries they dealt with when healthy it's a pretty dominant D. The Packers have very good D-line with an Elite LDE, great LB Corp, ETC. the only holes on the packers D is CB depth and Safeties but excellent overall. The lions is the only one that brings it down.

Bears(When Healthy) > Colts
              Packers>Jaguars
              Texans>>Lions
              You are very misinformed if you feel the Packers defense is better than the Jags.
              Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

they're about the same, but you can certainly make the argument that the packers have the superior D

Comment

4 legit reasons for VY to have a bad year: Sophomore slump, Madden curse, TERRIBLE receivers, constant injuries to his running ability. "T-jack" sucks. He has the tools but they shudve let him sit longer and signed someone like Quinn Grey

Comment

Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
                    4 legit reasons for VY to have a bad year: Sophomore slump, Madden curse, TERRIBLE receivers, constant injuries to his running ability. "T-jack" sucks. He has the tools but they shudve let him sit longer and signed someone like Quinn Grey
                    I belive that's Earl Gray Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
                      3 legit reasons for T-jack to have a bad year: Sophomore slump, TERRIBLE receivers, constant injuries to his running ability.
                      i think you're on to something here...

Comment

Originally posted by xooberon View Post
                        they're about the same, but you can certainly make the argument that the packers have the superior D
                        Uhhh, no you can't. The packers need depth at a lot of places, whereas JAX has quality starters and good depth.

Comment

The Packers front 7 is overrated.

Comment

Huh? The guy who backed up David Garrard last year? lol I thot it was Quinn Grey.

Yeah but T-Jack doesn't have the Madden curse goin 4 him. I actually like T-Jack I just think he has never shown franchise QB material where as VY carried that team his rookie year. Honestly I think if Brad Childress could pick he'd take VY

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                              The Packers front 7 is overrated.
                              Well they have a good rotation of D linemen that they always keep fresh and AJ Hawk is an animal but besides that I agree with you. Plus I thought they didn't add enough young blood to their D in the draft. Cmon Brian Brohm?

Comment

I don't like their DL. Kabeer whats his name is old and situational, and Corey Williams leaves a hole in their line.

Comment

Working...
                                X