Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I don't like their DL. Kabeer whats his name is old and situational, and Corey Williams leaves a hole in their line.

Leave a comment:

• TRICKaz
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    The Packers front 7 is overrated.
    Well they have a good rotation of D linemen that they always keep fresh and AJ Hawk is an animal but besides that I agree with you. Plus I thought they didn't add enough young blood to their D in the draft. Cmon Brian Brohm?

Leave a comment:

• TRICKaz
    replied
    Huh? The guy who backed up David Garrard last year? lol I thot it was Quinn Grey.

Yeah but T-Jack doesn't have the Madden curse goin 4 him. I actually like T-Jack I just think he has never shown franchise QB material where as VY carried that team his rookie year. Honestly I think if Brad Childress could pick he'd take VY

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    The Packers front 7 is overrated.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by xooberon View Post
    they're about the same, but you can certainly make the argument that the packers have the superior D
    Uhhh, no you can't. The packers need depth at a lot of places, whereas JAX has quality starters and good depth.

Leave a comment:

• xooberon
    replied
    Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
    3 legit reasons for T-jack to have a bad year: Sophomore slump, TERRIBLE receivers, constant injuries to his running ability.
    i think you're on to something here...

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
    4 legit reasons for VY to have a bad year: Sophomore slump, Madden curse, TERRIBLE receivers, constant injuries to his running ability. "T-jack" sucks. He has the tools but they shudve let him sit longer and signed someone like Quinn Grey
    I belive that's Earl Gray Quinn.

Leave a comment:

• TRICKaz
    replied
    4 legit reasons for VY to have a bad year: Sophomore slump, Madden curse, TERRIBLE receivers, constant injuries to his running ability. "T-jack" sucks. He has the tools but they shudve let him sit longer and signed someone like Quinn Grey

Leave a comment:

• xooberon
    replied
    they're about the same, but you can certainly make the argument that the packers have the superior D

Leave a comment:

• Drumsteroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
    You gotta be kidding me i would much rather face the Texans, Jaguars, and Colts defense. The bears defense looked so bad last year because the unbeleivable amount of injuries they dealt with when healthy it's a pretty dominant D. The Packers have very good D-line with an Elite LDE, great LB Corp, ETC. the only holes on the packers D is CB depth and Safeties but excellent overall. The lions is the only one that brings it down.

Bears(When Healthy) > Colts
    Packers>Jaguars
    Texans>>Lions
    You are very misinformed if you feel the Packers defense is better than the Jags.

Leave a comment:

• Vikings_All_Day28
    replied
    You gotta be kidding me i would much rather face the Texans, Jaguars, and Colts defense. The bears defense looked so bad last year because the unbeleivable amount of injuries they dealt with when healthy it's a pretty dominant D. The Packers have very good D-line with an Elite LDE, great LB Corp, ETC. the only holes on the packers D is CB depth and Safeties but excellent overall. The lions is the only one that brings it down.

Bears(When Healthy) > Colts
    Packers>Jaguars
    Texans>>Lions

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
    I'd much rather go up against the Bears, Lions, and Packers defenses than the Texans, Colts, and Jaguars.
    k that still doesn't change the fact that Minnesota has good defenses to contend with in that division

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    Texans are better than the Lions.

I'm pretty sure that the Titans played when Sanders was in at least once. And even WITH Sanders out, the Colts ranked 1st in scoring defense.

And the Jaguars are just good.

Leave a comment:

• Drumsteroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
    I'd much rather go up against the Bears, Lions, and Packers defenses than the Texans, Colts, and Jaguars.
    He didnt face the colts w/ bob sanders. That makes them mediocre. The texans arent much, yet. The Jags are the only dominant D in that conference that he faced.

And we werent including the Loins in this discussion

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
    Yeah the Packers and Bears have horrible defenses. =|

Leave a comment:

Working...
X