Sleeper Rookie 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeper Rookie 2008

This years Draft may have been a complete joke but the rookie class itself is not. We all know the talent was deep so what mid to late round Rookie do you think will make the biggest impact?

My Sleeper:

4th Round Pick
    OLB Xavier Adibi, Houston
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Andre Caldwell is mine.

Assume for a moment, that Chad Johnson will not play in 2008. Andre should emerge as the #2 option for Carson Palmer, who is an exceptional throwing QB. The Bengals also have a terrific pass blocking line.
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
      Andre Caldwell is mine.

Assume for a moment, that Chad Johnson will not play in 2008. Andre should emerge as the #2 option for Carson Palmer, who is an exceptional throwing QB. The Bengals also have a terrific pass blocking line.
      I agree.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Florida WR = bust
        Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

My pick is Kevin Smith with the Lions.

I don't have an explanation. I am just a homer.

Comment

I think Lavelle Hawkins with the titans has potential to make a big impact. He is walking into a wide recieving core that can be described as nothing other than horrid. The Titans should have addressed the wr position sooner but Hawkins could have a solid rookie season.

Comment

Keenan Burton with the Rams should turn into a better #2 WR than Donnie Avery and will do a decent job in replacing Isaac Bruce.

I also like Ryan Torain on the Broncos to do well because every RB used on the Broncos does well if given the opportunity.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

4th round Quentin Demps S, UTEP now on philadelphia. What a great pick up in the 4th, i see him makin a big impact on special teams and at Saftey for his team.

If this were for the 09 season i would have put down jack ikegwuonu, could be a great steal for philly.

Now for my non-homer pick

4th round, Dre Moore, DT,Maryland now on tampa bay
                Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Adibi is mine , my number two is Carl Nicks, he could be the starting RT or a starting guard for the Saints.

Comment

WR Jordy Nelson - Green Bay Fudge Packers
                    sigpic
                    WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                    PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                    NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                    Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                    Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                    MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                    PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                    Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                    Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                    ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                    Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                    TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                    InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                    Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                    EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                    EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                    Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                    BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                    Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Originally posted by ZN0rseman View Post
                      WR Jordy Nelson - Green Bay Fudge Packers
                      He could get votes for defensive roy, since hell rack up the tackles hunting down all rogers picks
                      Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

LOL Drum. My pick is Dwight Lowery of the Jets. He may have a shot to start, and he is an excellent ballhawk.

Comment

If Tarvaris Jackson fails or gets injured in Minnesota, it could be John David Booty. The talent around him makes him intriguing

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Jerome Simson WR, Bengals.

Chris Henry was a very good WR in their offense and JS is twice the athlete and player. Wheter Ocho plays or not, he's gonna get a lot of lloks.

Comment

Homer Pick - Dallas Cowboys - Danny Amendola, WR Texas Tech
                              Undrafted, but great acceleration and cuts have caught Jerry's eye early in minicamp. Looks like he could be a slot guy in the Wes Welker mold.

Non-Homer Pick - Cleveland Browns - Paul Hubbard, WR Wisconsin
                              Taken late, but could start and do pretty well opposite Braylon Edwards.
                              Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

Working...
                              X