Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Offensive Positional Rankings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Offensive Positional Rankings

    http://nfldraftexpert.webs.com/positionalrankings.htm

  • #2
    What is so great about Tebow and Crabtree?

    Comment


    • #3
      Let me just say right now, I have no problem calling you out saying I highly doubt you have seen all of these players play to be able to rank them.

      I have no time on my hands during football season because I am consistently watching tape. I'm sorry, I'm not buying all these draftnik wannabes having an opinion on every player as if they have watched them.

      Not just you Illini, but many many people and some that consider themselves experts.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

      Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        Let me just say right now, I have no problem calling you out saying I highly doubt you have seen all of these players play to be able to rank them.

        I have no time on my hands during football season because I am consistently watching tape. I'm sorry, I'm not buying all these draftnik wannabes having an opinion on every player as if they have watched them.

        Not just you Illini, but many many people and some that consider themselves experts.
        Matt, just because people don't write for a major website, it doesn't mean that they can't write and can't evaluate talent. Remember how you bashed me for saying Jake Long would go #1? In that case, you were wrong. That doesn't mean Illini and others, like me, have seen all these prospects, but it is possible we have.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Let me just say right now, I have no problem calling you out saying I highly doubt you have seen all of these players play to be able to rank them.

          I have no time on my hands during football season because I am consistently watching tape. I'm sorry, I'm not buying all these draftnik wannabes having an opinion on every player as if they have watched them.

          Not just you Illini, but many many people and some that consider themselves experts.
          Then what's the point of you even posting this? Just to be an *******? You have no idea if he has or not. Get of your high horse seeing how your mock sucked last year.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

          Comment


          • #6
            javon ringer 10?? my highschool played against his my freshman year and he crushed us

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Let me just say right now, I have no problem calling you out saying I highly doubt you have seen all of these players play to be able to rank them.

              I have no time on my hands during football season because I am consistently watching tape. I'm sorry, I'm not buying all these draftnik wannabes having an opinion on every player as if they have watched them.

              Not just you Illini, but many many people and some that consider themselves experts.
              I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you have no life?

              Comment


              • #8
                Matt actually said we, the other forum members, have no life, despite the fact that he has 9,217 posts and watches game tape all the time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Remember when people were nice to each other?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    Remember when people were nice to each other?
                    No. No I don't.
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                      Remember when people were nice to each other?
                      yeah it was about three months ago.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                        Matt, just because people don't write for a major website, it doesn't mean that they can't write and can't evaluate talent. Remember how you bashed me for saying Jake Long would go #1? In that case, you were wrong. That doesn't mean Illini and others, like me, have seen all these prospects, but it is possible we have.
                        I'm bashing a lot of people that write for major websites too.
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                        Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                          Remember when people were nice to each other?
                          Yeah I remember the 60s but that doesn't count because everyone was stoned.


                          R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            I'm bashing a lot of people that write for major websites too.
                            Honestly, why do you even care. It's not like it affects you when someone posts their thoughts on players, right or wrong as they may be.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Because I just don't like it when people are frauds. Why should I care about Todd McFraud?

                              I don't like many people out there posing as experts when they aren't ... not that illinivike is doing that.

                              Also regarding my "no life" ... I'd like to know at any point when anyone thought I actually had one lol
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                              Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X