• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter: Incorrect Moala stat

2.5 sacks not 5.5

http://cfbstats.com/2007/player/657/68943/index.html

Like I said...overrated.

Also, please come out and tell me why you think he is so great. He seems to be the #1 DT by default and it just amazes me. I'm sorry, but if he doesn't play for USC he isn't going to be as highly regarded.

Interesting Oghobaase suddenly appeared. I've been the only one to talk about him it seems like.

Solid rankings overall, but I don't think Pryor is worthy of a 3rd round pick yet...he wasn't that productive last year and didn't make many plays (disappointing season actually).
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I have Moala #31 on my big board. I dont see the big deal and as I dig and find better players he will fall even more.

Pryor is currently #44 in the current 52 man big board I have along with his teammates CB Trevard Lindley (40), MLB Micah Johnson (42), and DE Jeremy Jarmon (45).
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

lol everyone has a big board I'd like to see everyone's big board.

But anyways, no one has STEPPED UP and explained why Moala is so good. I say why he is not, and NO ONE has challenged me.

Just absolutely hilairious.

Comment

My Big Board is so I am more prepared for next years Forum Mock Draft. Plus it gives me something to do.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          lol everyone has a big board I'd like to see everyone's big board.

But anyways, no one has STEPPED UP and explained why Moala is so good. I say why he is not, and NO ONE has challenged me.
          i haven't seen these reasons, other than he wouldn't be getting hype if he didn't got to USC, please post.

Comment

Well I think the answer is, because like I posted before, few really watch these players & study them; they just go on the consensus opinion.

Comment

no not that. i haven't seen your reasons as to why moala is not good.

oh and that comment about how "few really watch these players and study them" is complete bull****. literally hundreds, maybe thousands of ordinary fans do it. please don't assume you're the only budding mike mayock, because you're not.

Comment

They watch a few but they don't watch nearly every player they love to comment on. They see a few plays in games, watch some highlights on youtube, and that is it.

And I have commented time and time again why I think Moala is overrated. You diddn't hear it, then that's your fault.

Comment

You're right, it's 5.5 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I still want to know Walter why you think he is worthy of a top 15 pick...size aside.

You're not the only one that feels this way, but I'd just like to know.

Comment

I dont think Moala is all that great. Once again, my rankings are based on where I think they'll get selected if the draft were to occur right now.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Moala's draft stock will fall to the ground like a Tarvaris Jackson pass once people realize how much he benefited from a line with Lawrence Jackson and Sedrick Ellis.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          I dont think Moala is all that great. Once again, my rankings are based on where I think they'll get selected if the draft were to occur right now.
                          You should do what Pro Football Weekly did with their magazine.

Rank the players as how you see them (like a draft grade like my top 5), and then give a draft projection.

As an example, they would have Vernon Gholston ranked as the #4 DE, but given a top 10 projection (with players ahead of him with a lower projection).

Comment

You should do what Pro Football Weekly did with their magazine.

Rank the players as how you see them (like a draft grade like my top 5), and then give a draft projection.

As an example, they would have Vernon Gholston ranked as the #4 DE, but given a top 10 projection (with players ahead of him with a lower projection).
                            I ****ing loved that too.

Comment

They watch a few but they don't watch nearly every player they love to comment on. They see a few plays in games, watch some highlights on youtube, and that is it.
                              LMAO you think you're the only ordinary fan who records game tape and then evaluates it! hilarious

And I have commented time and time again why I think Moala is overrated. You diddn't hear it, then that's your fault.
                              omg just say it, i'm not gonna trawl through all the garbage just to find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X