Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December? Why december?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Sent it via PM. I don't want the article to be let out of the bag too much yet.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

lol we are all on our heels blaze

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
          There won't be 9 in the box much any more once defenses realize we have an actual deep threat in Bernard Berrian and a much improved QB.

Please don't turn this into another Tarvaris Jackson hate thread.
          ................Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
            Sent it via PM. I don't want the article to be let out of the bag too much yet.
            Walter's going to let you write for the site?

Comment

Willis McGahee deserves a spot:
              -He had a streak going where he had at least 1 touchdown per game
              -Look at the production that Cam Cameron has had with the running backs under his control.

I'm not taking Adrian Peterson.
              I would probably take Westbrook #1 overall.
              Ryan Grant totally deserves a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                Walter's going to let you write for the site?
                Yeah. I came up with an idea, I sent idea to Walt. Walt liked idea, so I sent him a rough copy of what the article would look like. He liked the copy, so I'm going to have a redone version of it and it'll get posted in December when it's relevant.
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Im thinkin Id actually go with Steven Jackson #1 because he had such a bad season last year he should rebound. plus Pace could be healthy, and Bulger to take pressure off him and keep guys out of the box

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                    Yeah. I came up with an idea, I sent idea to Walt. Walt liked idea, so I sent him a rough copy of what the article would look like. He liked the copy, so I'm going to have a redone version of it and it'll get posted in December when it's relevant.
                    Hmm, relevant in December. Is it another article on a playoff system for NCAA?

Comment

Originally posted by fivas14 View Post
                      No Favre = no good Grant
                      Mike Martz = Gore 1800-2000 total yards
                      How exactly does Martz ensure that a running back gets a bunch of yards? Martz is big into passing offense and Frank Gore isn't exactly a Marshall Faulk type back.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Aaron Rodgers is going to prove a lot of people wrong if he can stay healthy.

I don't get what made Favre so great prior to last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          Aaron Rodgers is going to prove a lot of people wrong if he can stay healthy.

I don't get what made Favre so great prior to last season.
                          The Jeff Tedford Curse

Comment

Jeff Tedford Curse?

Like the curse that made Rodgers totally suck vs. Dallas this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              Jeff Tedford Curse?

Like the curse that made Rodgers totally suck vs. Dallas this year?
                              Look up how many QBs have been successful under the tutelage of Jeff Tedford.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                                Look up how many QBs have been successful under the tutelage of Jeff Tedford.
                                Yeah I know, but Rodgers has been very impressive his entire career really when he has had the chance. Looked great in preseason and when he has filled in for Favre he has been impressive. He has all kinds of talent around him offensively (especially now with Finley and Nelson) and he should be dominant.

Comment

Working...
                                X