First scouting report completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First scouting report completed

I'd like to do 5-10 a week. I want it to be a surprise, and I'm emailing it to Walter tonight.

What is a sneak peek (pending Walter posting it) is my Top Ten Fantasy Football Rookies.

HUGE shocker at #1.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Hmmm... probably Keenan Burton or Steve Johnson.

Comment

Fantasy rookies posted.

Scouting reports will be posted tomorrow.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

What is surprising at all about the #1 fantasy person? Seems more like the safe pick since Smith is most likely to be 'the' guy the whole season.

Comment

I'm working on rey maualuga and laurinaitis scouting reports and will soon do malcolm jenkins

Comment

Hook me up.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
              What is surprising at all about the #1 fantasy person? Seems more like the safe pick since Smith is most likely to be 'the' guy the whole season.
              I doubt you will see him as the highest fantasy back by the experts when we get closer to august.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                I doubt you will see him as the highest fantasy back by the experts when we get closer to august.
                Yeah it will probably be Darren McFadden or Jonathan Stewart who the "experts" will praise.

Comment

I'll already seen some ESPN "expert" say Kevin Smith will have a great rookie year.

For IDP rookies look out for Jordan Dizon he is gonna put up big numbers at LB in Detroit. Hell I had Paris Lenon starting for me last year and won my league.

I also like Curtis Lofton to put up big tackle numbers because let's face it ATL will be on Defense a lot this year. Look at Patrick Willis and 49ers last year.

It's always the rookies that start on D for bad teams that load up stats. David Harris last year as well.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                  X