Ravens Brawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Brawl

In training camp, reportedly an estimated 80 Raven players got in a brawl.

Training camp fights are nothing new, but wow, 80 players?!?! What a bunch of thugs.

When I read that, I couldn't believe it. Damn, that is cool.

Comment

Sounds pretty cool to me.

Comment

Amazing, Who Won ?

Comment

I love how players sabotage their futures over petty brawls. This kind of stuff goes right into the memory banks of just about every decision maker on the franchise.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by ILikePizza View Post
            Amazing, Who Won ?
            The rest of the AFC north.
            NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
              I love how players sabotage their futures over petty brawls. This kind of stuff goes right into the memory banks of just about every decision maker on the franchise.
              Bear Bryant loved it when his payers Brawled. Shows passion and a willingness to go what is needed to get your spot. My way of dealing...let them beat the hell out of eachother then call them dumbasses while the trainers look them over. If they dont perform well with their injuries they get cut, if they play well and make the team then you may have a pretty nice player in the end.

I know coaches like wooses who cant hold the jocks of players from the olden days but I'd rather see who has the balls to hurt, be hurt, and win a job anyway.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                Bear Bryant loved it when his payers Brawled. Shows passion and a willingness to go what is needed to get your spot. My way of dealing...let them beat the hell out of eachother then call them dumbasses while the trainers look them over. If they dont perform well with their injuries they get cut, if they play well and make the team then you may have a pretty nice player in the end.

I know coaches like wooses who cant hold the jocks of players from the olden days but I'd rather see who has the balls to hurt, be hurt, and win a job anyway.
                So you pick the player who fights with his teammates over the player of equal talent who cooperates with his teammates? Solid logic.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Hey. I was raised by older parents who did things the old fashioned way Sienna. That is how I learned. A talented team means nothing if you dont have some guys that have a mean streak in them to make other teams wonder if they are going to get their ass rammed the next time they meet.

Talent is great, talent and toughness, gotta love it.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Team Chemistry > Individual Tough Players

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Teach them that after they make the team. After they make the team if they pull that crap knock them on their asses an tell them to save it for Sundays. Teaching them those things are great when they are on your team. The players need to learn toughness at the right times. Team Chemestry in the others. The old guys balanced it, the new ones just wont put forth the effort to teach that.

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                        Team Chemistry > Individual Tough Players
                        No one got injured. You make it sound like they were using weapons on one another before going on a rampage across Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                          No one got injured. You make it sound like they were using weapons on one another before going on a rampage across Baltimore.
                          no. That would be going overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                            Hey. I was raised by older parents who did things the old fashioned way Sienna. That is how I learned. A talented team means nothing if you dont have some guys that have a mean streak in them to make other teams wonder if they are going to get their ass rammed the next time they meet.

Talent is great, talent and toughness, gotta love it.
                            The reality is, that the economics of football have done away with the pecking order that existed when Bear Bryant was coaching.

In college football, where Bryant spent his coaching career, there was a pecking order based on class, but even that line is blurred, especially in a modern NCAA where many players and coaches are both guilty of questionable or non-complying recruiting practices.

High draft picks come in, making more than almost everybody on the team in some cases, including entire combined coaching staffs, and most of the front office.

To even mention Bear Bryant in conjunction with todays NFL is pretty sanctimonious.
                            www.5qsports.com, get some.
                            "Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."
                            -Crash Davis, Bull Durham

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                              Not at all. Just saying that punching out a teammate is usually not looked favorably upon by a coach.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Working...
                              X