Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 ILB Rankings updated

http://walterfootball.com/draft2009ILB.php

woooooooowhoooooooooooooo!!!Scott Mckillop is on the list!
    Last edited by bulldog0123; 05-12-2008, 08:52 PM.

If it wasn't for you McKillop wouldn't be on the list.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

IMO, Jasper Brinkley should be higher up on that list. He was a first round talent before he got hurt.

Comment

I'm gonna make up a player and then mention him constantly until he's high up on the rankings.

Comment

Ah. James is #1 so Im happy.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Brinkley would definitely be a lot higher if he hadn't gotten hurt. He'll move back up if he's effective.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              LOL, for sure. Also, has anyone ever heard of Worrell Williams? Makes a lot of plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                thank you for listening

Comment

I noticed Zuzu Kbar is not on the list. I am very surprised considering he had 201 tackles, 10 sacks for Northern Illinois.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    I noticed Zuzu Kbar is not on the list. I am very surprised considering he had 201 tackles, 10 sacks for Northern Illinois.
                    He would look great in Green and White!

I'm high on Jack "Chunky" Mehoff from Grambling State he's gonna make some noise in the pros. He solves his own character concerns too! I heard he knocked 3 different girls up, but no need to worry he pushed 2 down the stairs and the other he slowly slide a clothing hanger up her thigh. Travis Henry can learn a lesson or two from him.
                    Last edited by Vbsiena; 05-13-2008, 06:03 PM.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                      He would look great in Green and White!

I'm high on Jack "Chunky" Mehoff from Grambling State he's gonna make some noise in the pros. He solves his own character concerns too! I heard he knocked 3 different girls up, but no need to worry he pushed 2 down the stairs and the other he slowly slide a clothing hanger up her thigh. Travis Henry can learn a lesson or two from him.
                      lol

Seriously, how does Jerod Mayo compare to most of the guys on this list in terms of long-term potential in the Pats' defense.
                      PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

Originally posted by tonynyy View Post
                        lol

Seriously, how does Jerod Mayo compare to most of the guys on this list in terms of long-term potential in the Pats' defense.
                        I personally would have waited a year for Zuzu Kbar.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                          LOL, for sure. Also, has anyone ever heard of Worrell Williams? Makes a lot of plays.
                          Yep, I was at the CAL - Tennessee game when he ran back the Ainge fumble for our first TD of the game!!

As for this list, I personally feel that Rey Rey will pass JL for the #1 slot after this season (hell, probably after Sept. 13th).

I feel sorry for Beanie Wells.

sigpic

------------------------------------------------
                          Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                            WOW, how have i not heard of this guy?

Comment

Actually you got that stat wrong, Zuzu Kbar had 245 tackles, and also had 1000 yards receiving on offense

Comment

Working...
                              X